Complete SR20 Redtop swap w/mods FS

FOR THE NEXT 9 DAYS, YOU CAN HAVE THIS COMPLETE SWAP FOR $1500 FIRM!! Now, read on, :slight_smile:

As title states, I’m selling my complete sr20 red top motor set. Just checked compression (dry), was 145psi across the board. Oil Changes done every 3500km with motul 8100 full synthetic and nissan OEM oil filter, spark plugs changed every 7500km. I took very good care of this engine.

Engine is currently in my S13, so you will be able so see it in action if interested.

Motorset comes with the following:
Complete longblock
Transmission
Harness wired for S13 240sx pignose
Ignition coils
Ignitor Chip
Stock Sr20 MAF sensor
CAS
OEM Water pump brand new from Nissan, installed 20k ago
S14 T28 Turbo w/lines, intake and exhaust elbows
Clutch Fan
and basically everything else you’re gonna need to swap this baby into an S13

Stuff you will need to complete the swap:
Exhaust (from turbo elbow back)
Rad + hoses
Hotpipe (Unless i end up buying one before i sell the motor)
Intercooler + Piping
small odds+ends I can’t think of at the moment

Mods currently on it that you will also be getting:
T28 bb S14 SR turbo
3" Turbo elbow
T-Pro SS Exhaust manifold (No cracks)
Stage 2 unknown clutch/pressure plate, still grabs amazingly just dont know what brand it is
HKS Mushroom filter w/ghetto-ish 3" intake pipe
Blitz chipped ECU (8k redline, upgraded fuel maps, speed/rev cut eliminator, etc.)

This setup made 250 whp @ 12.5psi on DMT’s Dynapack with my 3" turbo-back apexi N1 (which i’m keeping for my new motor). Anyone who has been in my car can vouch that it pulls hard.

I’m looking to get $1900 OBO with everything, NOT WILLING TO PART OUT!!! so don’t ask.

The only reason i am selling this setup is because i got an amazing deal on a completely freshly rebuilt SR w/built bottom end and other goodies, and i can’t afford the downtime to build this engine since i work full time, and its my DD. so i’m just going to build the other engine and swap it in.

That being said, i can’t remove it from my car until i get the new engine ready to go in, so if you need this right away, i don’t think this will work for you. However, the faster it sells, the faster i can get the other engine paid off…

NOTE: The oil residue in the pic with the pulleys close up is from when i did the swap, the power steering fluid poured all over the side of the engine, and i was too lazy to clean it up lol.

The Wires hanging down in this next pic are from my E-Fans, its not the main wiring harness.

PM is Key! If you can’t wait, or cant get a hold of me otherwise, call my cell @ Six Four Seven, Three Zero Two, Six Four Seven Five, and ask for Dan.

bump…

I just picked up a Greddy type R BOV, so buyer now gets the Greddy type RS that’s in the pic, but i still need the hotpipe atm.

sick deal

Bump… Jump on this great deal and get your S13/14/whatever else ready for the street or strip this summer!

Might even throw in a free lap dance… not from me of course. :wink:

Previous buyer flaked… typical son.

BUMP + Price drop!i!

Actually I did not flake. I made it clear to you when it was required. You agreed to this requirement. I stretched my wanted date to accomodate you as much as possible, just as you moved yours forward as much as possible. This Saturday I was supposed to be able to pick it up - even help you take it out so I could start working on my car.

I called you last night to be sure, then you txted me back saying to call you back. When I called you back, you stated that you were unable to get a headgasket for the motor you are having built and that it will have to wait.

Dan, I have no hard feelings or anything, but please do not characterize me as having flaked. If you can make this work for Saturday, I am in fact wanting your motor. If you cannot, then I either want a big discount, or I need to get a motor elsewhere. I have a lot of customization to do to put this thing in my car (it’s not a staright swap going into a similar car, this is a different make, model, chassis, vintage etc…), and do not want the summer going by without getting it in. I have people that have arranged their summer plans around helping me, so I am in a bad position if I have nothing to put in. (Really, discounting it doesn’t even address this)

I’m sorry you consider this flaking, but all along I have had the money for this motor. I have been waiting for you, not the other way around. Make this right, and we both get what we want. :slight_smile: I want your motor, and you want my money.

Also, I apologize for responding in public. Now let’s get this done… :slight_smile:

MAN ITS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE THAT WELL SPOKEN ON SON. THUMBS UP FOR DIGNITY DUDE