concert fans

:stfu

i make a thread about a concert and you fags clutter it with dildo talk. seriously im all for off topic, but why in every thread? can anything ever stay on track. the only reason i put this thread in off topic is because its music, doesnt imply you can post whatever at will in here. you both are idiots.

dude dont piss im my fuckin wheaties i got asked a question and i answered it big fuckin deal and it goin wit your statement so fuckin chill retard :idiots

and the only reason i asked cuz its the same kinda music and its gonna be at the same venue

youre just a nut swinger, and its not the same day, if you can read you would have saw that. the slightly stoopid show is 6 days later.

i asked about the fuckin kingdom of sorrow and gwar show last night, i dont give a fuck about slightly stoopid i know thats not the same show

ok do it in PM. its not part of this thread.

im sorry dude i just asked about it not thinkin id get pounched on

what is a pounch?.. and if youre trying to use the word POUNCE, like a cat… im not a cat.

why dont we all just drop it its fuckin stupid back on topic/

What the fuck do you have to prepare?

You show up, buy a ticket, buy a drink and have a good time.

the noise and the environment, youve gotta get amped up for it

for what show ffdp or stoopid?

yea listen to a bunch of hardcore on the way up

5FDP… gotta get ready for the pit.

no. illbe driving my car up, i like quiet when i go to shows. i like my mind to be fresh.

ive never seen 5FDP ive seen bury your dead before…i think this might be one of the best concerts this year all pretty good bands

doubfull it will be big n/l wont let have a good one without breakin it up or slowin it down :idiots besides there not all that heavy in my oppinion

last hatebreed show i went to the pit was good. unless people start getting laid out…

bury your dead is alot harder than them im sure there will be a pit when they come on