Five Finger Death Punch?

Anyone headed to Northern Lights tonight to see them and In This Moment?

I’ll be there and Joey will be as well.

ill probaby go,

I know bretts going

i wish i was :sad

i want to but i am working until 8 :angry2

I’ll be there

im sittin in class right now ::slight_smile:

:banana

ahhahahaa bands names these days omg

i was expecting to see some youtube clip of bruce lee

jesus christ

:banana As Nick said, I’ll be riding up with him :banana

hahah

Never even heard of these bands, and I’m not one of those JAMZ96.3 lil wayne hip hop whores either. Are they metal or new age rock or neither? I’m not big on metal but I like some newer rock-type bands.

Fast forward to 1:40 and tell me there on JAMZzZZzzz :lol

The Bleeding by 5FDP
[youtube=425,350]<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/r3zrJyNgyNQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/r3zrJyNgyNQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>[/youtube]

love that song …its on my myspace …im going to have to pick up there cd

nice song but omg rock videos always suck sooooo bad

I actually liked that song until they started screaming. Not my type.

5 Finger DP, HA

It was INSANE!

Bury Your Dead, In This Moment, and Five Finger Death Punch were all CRAAZZYYY!!!

Oh…and I got tossed onto the crowd, unvoluntary crowd surfing, by Brett and some like 6’7 JACKED dude! In that long wild journey I kicked some dude in the face, landed in the mosh pit, got punched in the face and almost lost my shoe. :ahh

AHAHAHA !

I was expecting to see some crazy ninja video on youtube with a five finger death punch.

i cant hear, my voice is shot, i got punted in the face like 6 times, had a few people land on me. headbutted some fluffy haired fag that kept tossing his hair at me, had some kids jump up on my back and into the crowd, got punched a few times. threw joe… missed the first band, but the rest was good!