Who is into Metal (general metal category)?

Who is into any variety of metal music? Post a few bands that you are currently obsessing over!

I’ll start:

In Flames
Shadows Fall
Lamb Of God
As I lay Dying

Just to get the list going.

Post em up,
Nick

Recon.

probabaly not as hardcore as you like, but i like Destroy the Runner

That is def on my list man. Not too many people know about them either!

Few more:

Five Finger Death Punch
All That Remains

ahhh, damn it, and i thought we were gonna be talking about mig welders and angle grinders in this thread. i like the music too

I am sometimes, if the mood strikes me. I’m listening to Soilwork right now. Others include OTEP, Lamb of god, Devildriver, Slipknot and i cant think of anything else, i dont have my itunes list infront of me right now

Iced Earth

Its real hard to remember everyone you listen to isn’t it? Soilwork is most certainly bad ass. How about the ladies:

Arch Enemy
In This Moment (Kind of Local)

Hell yea, power metal. You like Stratovarius as well?

:nod

All Shall Perish
Recon
Parkway Drive
Bury Your Dead
As I Lay Dying
Emmure
From Autumn To Ashes
Killswitch Engage

i remember a bunch of the DnB i listen to. I dont listen to a lot of rock/metal/hardcore and such, so i dont remember much of it, but yea. Theres so many bands out today thats its very tough to remember EVERYTHING u heard

oh yeah a couple more i listen to as well, OTEP and Arch Enemy :nod

Skinless
Job For a Cowboy
Bullet For my Valentine (except their new CD, not very good IMO)
some Stone Sour
Children of Bodom
Sworn Enemy

DEAAAAATTTTHHHH!!! chuck shuldiner ftw rip

which albums? skinless is a bit before your time.

on the topic

One King Down
Desciples of Berkowitz
Section 8

arent section 8 local? ive got one of their cd’s somewhere.

Progression Towards Evil, Following Our Demise, From Sacrifice to Survival… I haven’t listened to anything from their newest album yet (2006) but i’d assume it’s good.

yeah OKD is a local bad, broke up in 2000, section 8 is local, and so is skinless… i dont listen to skinless anymore, but i still listen to one king down alot. rob fusco(singer) now sings for most precious blood from brooklyn

Recon is local as well.

by the way, its foreshadowing our demise, and regression towards evil is the newest album. progression towards evil was their demo album