Who is into Metal (general metal category)?

i had a class with one of the guys, i think the drummer, from the clay people. shorter dude, dreadlicks, light color har, usually wore cammo

i saw recon with god forbid, agnostic front, and hatebreed a few months back. recon is really good

word :lol idk why i typed ‘following’

Yeah wasn’t that at SPAC?

Any Last Call fans on here?? Oh what the hell is that clash cover OKD did back in the day? That shit was the shit, Londons Burning maybe… not positive. Ill remembered was pretty bad ass in the post Section 8 days aswell.

Bane is pretty good aswell

Northern lights.

Londons Calling…

Wasn’t there one at SPAC with them as a guest?

not recently. or should i say not since ive been here, december 07, i try to make it to as many hatebreed shows locally as i can

hatebreed got pretty repetitive after satisfaction is the death of desire imo. anyone goin to see maiden at the garden or anywhere else. i gots mine and will be bringing a change of underware.

Yeah i think there was one at SPAC Summer of 07.

they put on a good show though, and unlike alot of bands of late, they still comprise there shows of mostly old tracks.

I’d agree with that… havnt seen em in years and i think the last was at saratoga winners sweating my balls off. Jamie is pretty intense dude, a lot of anger in his voice.

why did winners close? i notice they are all boarded up… and jamey is a serious dude. he stopped the show because some clowns were smoking weed and said he would walk off stage right at that moment if they didnt put it out.

New owners

I read an article in the TU in the fall about how the new owners were renovating it. There is a new roof and shit, but looks like it haven’t been touched in a long while. I drive by there every week. They use to have dumpsters outside and work trucks there… not anymore.

Didnt they have some liqour disputes at one point in time… lisence wise or something maybe due to minors or w/e. Not exactly sure but if you check out that building man, its fairly easy to assume that is in no way structurally sound. and yea that dude is no joke though, i think he was pretty tormented by his father or whoever growing up. ohhhh and how bout some NEGLECT… PULL THE PLUG PULL THE PLUG…

winners was actually fairly nice inside last time i went there… but that was late 2002. alot changes in that time.

how about some throwdown, or shai halud, or Another Victim

+1

Mastadon
Hatebreed
As i lay dieing
Metalica

“ROCK” not really metal
Fivefinger death punch
Breaking ben

Just to name a few…

poison the well
walls of jericho