Who is into Metal (general metal category)?

Five Finger Death Punch
Bullet For My Valentine
Killswitch Engage
Hatebreed
Several other bands, just reallllllly not in the mood to list.

what about teh punk rockas… LEFTOVER CRACK, tsol, bad brains, the adolescents, propaghandi, the distillers (brodi is gorgeous), snfu, old skoo nofx, some circle jerks, a touch of crass, old skoo dead kennedy’s. AND if this is a metal thread where is the DRAGONFORCE lol, it doesnt really get any more metal than the dforce, saw them with Horse the Band in Manhatten… good fuckin show.

bullet for my valentine i would probably classify as rock more than metal

I haven’t seen anyone mention Unearth or Heal These Wounds.

+1 Unearth is pretty good

their older shit isn’t, their new album is def. more on the rock side.

Agnostic Front
Slayer
In Flames
Killswitch Engage
Lamb of God
Pantera
Rammstein
Revolution Mother
Slipknot
Roger Miret & The Disasters
Hatebreed
Between The Buried and Me
Dope

Punk:
Pennywise
Black Flag
Op Ivy
Anti-Flag
The Casualties
Dropkick Murphys

HELD UNDER - best local band IMO

Fuck yeah. They’ve come a long way.

Also noticed no one mentioned The Black Daliah Murder

Yea, BFMV’s first cd is a bit more metal than the current. The current cd seems like a bit of a mix between late 80’s/early 90’s rock and metal.

You got a hardon for my cousin?

How about we list all the vinyl we have. Oh wait…i’ll start and probably be the only one who posts.
Every revelation records 7" until Y.O.T.'s last record,Burn, supertouch, insted, breakdown, cro-mags, bad brains(best band evar), minor threat, underdog, into another, bold, judge, integrity, the sword, uppercut, killing time/raw deal, absolution, rorshach, born against, gorilla biscuits, quicksand, Shelter and the other fucking krishna’s, soulside, shades apart, black flag/circle jerks with keith morris(rollins is a fag), D.K., millions of dead cops, SSD, DYS, slapshot, merauder, bezerker i can go on and on and on anyone looking to buy some vinyl? Bugout society, up front, S.N.F.U, slayer, old gwar, high on fire, The melvins, the rev horton heat, rest in pieces, leeway, biohazard, final terror, cranial abuse/stigmata, no outlet…

BANNNNNNED IN DEEE CEEEE

That’s cool. Do you run bias ply tires as well? ;D

Brah he threw in the MDC boys. He doesnt even need tires in my book. John Wayne was a NAZI

Exactly…not to mention i was at the a.f. show at the hibernia hall in 86’ that the riot broke out at. South troy vs. albany, hey “boosted” where were you in 86? :lol

So being old makes you cool now? ::slight_smile:

Just a lil friendly ball bustin. :lol

Ummmm it actually does- because yes i was there. I remember when hardcore got your ass kicked by the other 250 million americans who listened to white lion, metallica, queensryche, motley crue etc etc etc. so yea it pisses me off when some little tike chimes in about my hardcore days. How about you meet my cousin casey and i for drinks tonite and we can discuss that shit the o.g. way. You obviously have no clue because your 20-25, it’s not your fault -you were just born late. JJB
P.s. JJB means just joking bitch :banana :banana :angry2

what happened?? i am curious…i was born that year so i def. know nothing about it…i am assuming you are talking about Agnostic Front…

Yes i am. There used to be a huge rift between the hardcore kids from albany and the metal/hardcore kids from troy. The albany kids were mostly skaters, punks, surburban kids from colonie etc. the troy boys were the kids from the wrong side of the tracks, Plus alot of them were nazi skins etc, so they were always fights. Especially if a troy band was playing the show and vice versa. The a.f. show that weekend just got way out of hand the cops came and shut it down and a.f. played like 3 songs of there set when the shit hit the fan. Remember i was only 14 and a little skater kid, this was scary shit at the time. So the cops came rousted everyone and we lost that hall, just like every other place we had shows. The american legion on quail. club 288 on lark, QE2 way back and shit and a couple of other spots that got blownup.

dude that is crazy…i have only seen AF once and it was awesome…i’ve heard some story’s of the QE2 sounds like it was a little on the crazy side…

o yeah and i might be interested in pickin up some of that vinyl like Rev. Horton Heat etc.