The Metal Thread (Music)

I’ve seen a lot of people digging metal on the forum, so I wanted to show some metal love.

Here is the new Behemoth video which is probably one of the coolest metal videos I’ve ever seen:

VIDEO IS NSFW

The album is amazing, I can’t stop listening to it.

:tup:

Nice seeing ya around again.

its good to see them getting back to there roots. apostasy didn’t do much for me

lately I have been preparing for High on fire’s new album and cranking Iwrestledabearonce.

actually after seeing them live ive been listening to august burns red (i know i know…)

I love august burns red, so good. They have such good breakdowns.

Good german metalcore band

Good aussie metalcore band

Becoming the Archetype

Old InFlames <3

August burns red

Most metalcore I really don’t like, and a lot people hate because it’s “not really metal”. I’m the guy however who thinks if it sounds good, then it is good.

If you like those bands you gotta love Beneath The Massacre:

Thats really good stuff :tup:.I like the heavy shit :

Dimmu Borgir - Indoctrination

I love the orchestra in that song,its bone chilling, comes in at 2:20 and 3:30 not to mention the paces are insane.

Good Album!

Death Cult Armageddon is my favorite though

Gotta Love Progenies of The Great Apocalypse! I’ve heard this at a few hockey games.

my walls are rittled with holes…i fucking rock out and punch shit

:tup: Good thread.

I can’t wait to get home so I can see youtube…

Picked up “Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da” yesterday – new Rammstein Album, havent listened to it the entire way through yet

The single was pretty fucking lame. I hope the album doesn’t follow suit

White Chapel - This is Exile

The video is kinda long, but well worth the watch, especially if you know someone affected by cancer.

Cliffs

John Kanzius fought his leukemia head on, inventing a machine that may someday offer effective treatment for cancers without the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy. Lesley Stahl reports.

^ Reminds me of Job For A Cowboy

Anyone get the new Dethklok album?

yeah i was surprised. its like they are taking their sound serious lol

I’m still hoping for an all burn the priest tour at small venues, it’ll never happen lol

I fucking hate metalcore.

A Wilhelm Scream

enough said.

The drummer in my band likes august burns red, sooo generic. I do kinda like Emerosa, got some soul, but the music sounds generic and over produced.

If you like great originality and skill check out, RX Bandits, not metal at all but if you are a musician you will like them.

Heard some of Dillinger Escape Plans new shit, seems like they stopped trying, maybe I’m wrong only heard a little bit.

Some of the songs are alright, Pussy makes me laugh, no joke.

Mastodon/Dethklok are playing at hamburg fairgrounds oct 24th, I think tix are 25-30$. I’d KILL to go see Mastodon play. Dethklok is touring with Gene Hoglan as drummer correct? Unbelievable concert if so, for the price and location.

Anyone here listen to Novembre?

edit: I wonder if DEP’s “not trying” sound is due to Mike Patton being so goddamn busy all the time?