Hardcore?

So the same bands have been making the spin through the cd player for too long…

Any hardcore/screamo bands that are easy to pick up (but not too poppy) that you guys and gals can recommend?

Please dont post if you have no insight.

rise against?

I like the receiving end of sirens

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-244511477854525867&q=then+i+defy+you%2C+stars&total=33&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

btw, I don’t think you’re looking for ‘hardcore’ per say

Watcha mean?

I agree with what Zong just said. Are you looking for bands that are more metalcore?

Give an example of bands you listen to. Then I’ll give you some good bands that are in the same genre.

Im open to anything… anything heavy that is not strictly metal/deathmetal…

metalcore works… post hardcore… punkish hardcore… melodic hardcore… I dont care, just some screamin yo

Killswitch Engage

Killswitch^^^
From autumn to ashes

more screamo
Silverstein
senses fail
hawthorne heights
alexisonfire

A Wilhelm Scream is one of the better bands I’ve heard in a long time.

hot cross

majority rule

on the might of princes

the ones I usually listen to
alexisonfire
as i lay dying
bullet for my valentine
from autumn to ashes
ill nino
killswitch engage
norma jean
rise against
saosin
senses fail
silverstein
thrice
underoath
36 crazyfists

Good bands but I wore them out a year or so ago, FATA is one of my favorite bands.

Great suggestion… I heard the name before but never picked them up, I like their sound a lot.

All sounded great to me… I think one or two of those bands might mike it up with a little more mainstream sound but all of the songs posted on all of their myspaces were great!

Most I have already worn out again but they are all great bands.

yea, i’m kinda getting sick of them too. They either need to come out with new stuff or I need to find some new bands

OTEP

and really Hawthorne Heights? I thought they were like a fallout boy type band?

There hasn’t been a single hardcore band mentioned yet… Wisdom In Chains, Modern Life Is War

not sure how hardcore you want but ‘hellyeah’ is pretty good picked uo the CD today

Fall Out Boy used to be one of the best “emo” bands around who still in thier new “sold out” stuff make fun of themselves for selling out. All their videos and songs all make fun of themselves and thank their old fans for getting them to where thay are and Hawthorne Heights I guess is being forced to sell out by Victory… a nazish recod label, they are in some sort of huge legal dispute though.

OTEP is pretty BA, they just arent catchy enough to me to give them a long listen to.

And a lot of these bands have been hardcore… but hardcore much like any alternative genre is a wide wide category!

+1

They Kick Fuking ASS

every time i die is an awesome band and from buffalo. They have 4 CD’s you can buy in the store… all of them are good

they are more of a metal band then he other stuff thats been listed

Since you named a bunch of genres, I’ll name a bunch of bands:

Gallows
Dead Hearts
Daggermouth
Lifetime
Comeback Kid
With Honor
Modern Life Is War
Give Up the Ghost/American Nightmare
Ruiner
Champion
Ensign
The Nerve Agents
Dillinger Escape Plan
HORSE the Band
Converge
Kid Dynamite
Ignite
Sick of It All
AFI (old)
Strike Anywhere
The Explosion
Crime In Stereo <3
Death By Stereo
Pennywise
Descendents <3
Bad Religion
Gorilla Biscuits
Minor Threat
7 Seconds
Black Flag
Good Clean Fun
Suicidal Tendencies
The Control
Can I Say (awww, newman.)
Kill Your Idols
The Distillers

K I’m done.
It’s a mix of some good fucking shit right there.