Condensed daily bullshit

Instead of making several different posts, here’s one post with all the shit I need help with or need to say today:

1. Laptop is running slow as fuck now. It’s pretty hot on the underside, right where memory would be installed. Any ideas?

2. I’m putting aside the idea of getting a bike for now and thinking about finding a Samurai or a Sidekick/Tracker for a cheap SUV. Anyone have any info on these?

3. Supergrass is teh shit.

Laptops in general suck, they are designed for portability not performance, they get hotter things will slow down, depending on the laptop you have it may or may not scale the processor speed up or down depending on conditions inside the laptop.

Laptop hard drives are slow as fuck…

i am sure your lap top isnt as worm as mine…mine actually burnt up a battery it got so hot

my mpc gets hot as hell and scales the process as silvrhand said… ghey

desktop > lap

okay…nevermind… it’s just the internet.

i tried unplugging the cable modem and plugging it back in a minute later (comcast’s first suggestion any time something is wrong)… still slower than the Prizm…

connect only one host and run ipconfig

called comcast.

the system is FUBAR from Painesville OH to Penn Hills… they have no info on when it’ll be fixed, and it’s going to be this slow until it is fixed.

I pinged Yahoo…

89ms :mad:

zoom > comcast

Sell ya a 1995 Pathfinder XE-V6 for $5000… 93,000 miles and loaded.

i’m looking for something that costs three figures… like a beat-up old Samurai.

u= king of pos cars

you know it.

cars that cost two paychecks = teh roxor

junk yard :dunno:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=109817#post109817

is that s-10 4wd?

i’m more looking for a small ute, like a Samurai, Tracker/Sidekick, or even a Dodge Raider

nope its a 2wd

i definitely want a 4wd.

if i want a 2wd truck, i can have my step-dad’s chevy full-size w/ 305 for $500.

Sami + SPOA = :smiley:

-TJ

No doubt,

Before I started working at Marconi I worked and helped build two large internet providers in WV. Citynet and EZnet, let me tell you something about the ISP business… it sucks ass…

Zoom aka Armstrong cable is probably the best provider I’ve ever had period, even working for a provider I get better service than what we could provide at even close to the price I’m getting…

It’s sick how great their customer service is too, including the awesome cable folks who showed up at my door at Saturday 4 p.m. with a new HDTV cable box when mine went out two hours earlier…

Zoom/Armstrong > *

i’ve never even seen Armstrong cable… I’ve had TCI/AT&T/Comcast and Time Warner.