Confessions of a matchmaker??

the episode with ashley is on right now, and the barber guy who is the other half of the show is the barber on main and the corner of my street. he is always sitting outside eating something so no wonder he is 345 pounds. i nealry fell off my couch when i saw him on my tv

[quote=“Joe,post:4,topic:31012"”]

yeah, the mom is something of a partier, she sells sex toys through partygirls. basically she said they set them up with people they have nothing in common with so that theyll keep paying for the service

[/quote]

I think that episode is on right now.

im actually recordin this show, im such a fagzor

[quote=“RobHimself,post:23,topic:31012"”]

im actually recorgin this show, im such a fagzor

[/quote]

X2 :loopie:

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:22,topic:31012"”]

I think that episode is on right now.

[/quote]

hahahaha, yep.
i should have tried harder for the mother daughter 3some. I macked it jokingly in the hot tub after her 50th bday party last summer, i went with the daughter, but that would have been such a better story to tell now that she was on national tv.

DUDE! Last weeks show was the waitress at Panaros on Delaware near allen. She is the sweetest girl but i didnt think she was 33 talking to her LOL!

^^^ You love her, she is a complete idiot haha.

I like trying to figure out where they are in Buffalo on the various dates. I don’t think the show is going to last, but I’ll keep watching.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:27,topic:31012"”]

^^^ You love her, she is a complete idiot haha.

[/quote]

I <3 her shes a little ditzy but really nice, you gotta come for lunch there some day.

Channel?
Time?

a&e saturdays not sure the time i usually record it later.

PICS of said waitress FTW

This is a bad pic though

http://panaros.net/photos/big/IMG_0389.JPG

Yeah I watched it only because some girl I work with is going to be on it so im waiting to see her. Its on at 10 and 10:30 on sat.

Not my cup of tea when it comes to watching tv but i just want to see someone I know and its cool to see buffalo on there.

my favorite was the one with my friends mom on, when the matchmaker threw a mingle at “The hottest club in buffalo, club infinity”. Naturally, it was in the middle of a blizzard. That show really makes the city look worse than it is, if possible

the WNY accent sounds horrible on tv. none of the people are too promising in the looks department. the show is just advertising the uglies from buffalo. ack. but i’ll continue to watch…

[quote=“RobHimself,post:31,topic:31012"”]

a&e saturdays not sure the time i usually record it later.

PICS of said waitress FTW

This is a bad pic though

[/quote]

She’s pretty cool, works at Panero’s on Delaware. Has a high voice too…

anywhere online where i can watch it?

not that i have been able to find…