wow .... MTV's crowning moment ... from their show "Next"

for anyone thats never seen it, its mtv’s blind date show. 5 blinde date options, one dater, dater gets to say next at any point and get the next person off the bus, anyone who gets nexted get $1 a min for how ever long the date lasted

the episode that just finished the guy nexted thru the first 4 girls … the 4th one one pretty fine lookin too … 4th girl returns to the bus, tells #5 shes up

#5 is like “no i gotta pee”
“no, you gotta go on the date … now”

so she steps off the bus and tells the camera shes been stuck on the bus all day and hasn’t taken a potty break

cut to the restaraunt … he starts talking to her … and she goes “im so releaved to be on this day, you dont even know … like LITERALY releaved”

cut to a shot of piss dripping onto the restaraunt floor :rofl:

she struts back to the bus like shes on a runway … tossing her dolla bills over her shoulder as she goes

by the time shes back on the bus her pants are wet to the knees

funny thing is … i had this sick thought that “either shes faking it, or shes got a piss fetish”

option two it is :slight_smile:

OMG…i wish i watched it…I am too busy watching Score in the background :frowning:

I SAW THAT, AND I COULD NOT FUCKING BELIEVE THAT…I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE THIS THREAD…HOLY FUCKING SHIT

:lol:

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

i love watching that show, stupid shit always happens

MTV sucks anyway

:lol:

you must have not seen Laguna Beach yet

Swearin’ that show is good.

^ you must be kiddin’

I’ve seen it about 2 times, and I just can’t get into it. All my friends talk about it, and it’s kind of annoying. I guess I just don’t care to watch drama in other people’s lives on TV?

:word: I don’t care about high school kids in California. Although, Jessica on the show could hold my attention.

aside form laguna beach…mtv rules…next is so good

lol…somebody find a pic of this

apparently aaron has a piss fetish too

lol yeah that show is funny sometimes as far as laguna beach…im sorry i just cant sympothize with teenagers whose parents give them everything they want and act like their like is a over because “(incert boy’s name here) doesnt like me anymore”. poor little rich girl…what they should do is make these spoiled bitches get on their hands and knees and scrub toilets so they know how it feels to have a real job and give them a tast of reality. Yet another reason i cant stand paris hilton, stupid delusional rich bitches.

why should i watch a show about a bunch of spoiled teenagers?

In one Episode this guy with NO SHIRT on nexted an average looking chick whitin 1 minute. The chick replied to whatever the guy said " You got man boobs"…Next girl he had a shirt on right away :lol:

I thought that was the funniest thing ever :lol

it must piss you off that they would’ve had an sti by now.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6643/kitchen4aj.jpg