moment of truth AGAIN

did anyone just watch this and get sick to their stomach? this bitch openly admits to going out, cheating on her husband, taking off her wedding ring, declaring she should be wtih an ex bf shes stil in love with wins 100 grand doing it, and loses it all to the question, “do you think youre a good person?” the husband stays there and comforts her, WTF

i have YET to watch this show…

this is why im so glad i dont watch tv anymore

Reason #12340708932560 that reality TV is a sure sign that the apocalypse is upon us.

Did she answer “yes” to thinking she’s a good person?

YEAH and she LIED WHORE WHORE WHORE

im confused… how is asking her a question thats opinionated, be wrong??

i dont watch the show, so i dont know how its supposed to go, and what answers are right and wrong

She’s on a lie detector, so she claimed that she thought that she was a good person even though she really doesn’t think it.

Can’t lie to yourself.

shes answering questions she answered previously while being on a lie detector, if they dont match up with the 1st set of answers as being true or false the second time around, the contestant loses

wow… is this really what tv has come to ??

lose 100k bucks to save face after telling the whole nation youre a cheating whore… TOO LATE… and you go home with nothing

was she at least good looking?? i cant imagine the dude staying with her after that

she looked busted, you could tell she was a partier at one point in her life, otherwise take away the 100+ years of extra aging deepthroating ten penises and injecting heroine at the same time does to you and voila shed be hot

damn… did she cheat on you too?? lol thats pretty brutal

XD

This is what TV comes to when writers go on strike. So glad they’re back to work and the 1 hour dramas should be making a return soon.

classy girl right there.

watched it. jaw hit the floor a few times

fuck that shit and every fucking sitcom on tv yay for faggy ass friends, two and a half men, jeez what other shit could be on tv, id fucking put a gun to my head before watching a full 18 minutes of any of that shit

wow now im really pissed? one hour drama? bones? house? fuck all that id rather do this:

http://www.rbgilbert.com/images/vegetarian.jpg

^^^^did you just have that sitting around waiting to post ??

nah i was looking for it

o heres another thing id rather do than watch a tv drama

http://www.lineofsightproject.com/uploaded_images/DSC03955-760581.JPG

THAT ive done before… FUN !!

he shoulda bounced out after she lost the money. I woulda

TV is lame.

I do watch TLC/History/Discovery once in a while if I have time. Sometimes I allow it to be on when I’m doing work on my computer, only if it has been good though.