congrats larry!!!! 8-23-06 fastest street car

ill have video later on
last night larry went on his first pass 9.54 on street tires and thru mufflers in his 3rd gen camaro. car probably had the wheels 2 feet off the ground

almost full weight street car^^^^^^^^^

nice times for not having over 1,xxx hp

impressive

holy fuck… i don’t even know who said that, but shut the hell up! You are king at beating a dead horse. We all know what fast is, just drop your childish BS.

:bowdown: congrats larry, i knew that car was sick fast!!! after yinz drug the bumper 2 weeks ago, i just knew. so great job:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

congrats larry.

I just spoke to larry and he told me that they started the gamblers race after the 1st tnt round which is bullshit. When is PRP going to wise the fuck up and eliminate the gamblers on tnt nites. I’m glad my car is broke right now because i would be bitching up a storm to frank tedesco. sorry i whored up this post.

fastest street car where? good time, just thought the fastest was 8’s or quicker.

congrats

:beer:

Larry says he aint even on the boards so why are you sayin this to him, maybe you should all call him and tell him i think he would like that better, his number is no phone # timmysorry my bad

hes on here i posted before

my dad looks on here all the time now lol hes like the rest of us pittspeed junkies now.

haha, posting someone’s number in a public forum. :nono:

Nice run. what was the mph?

mph means poop!!!

Originally Posted by Quik
see if you have high mph that means you have power. see it doesnt matter you cover a distance faster then another person cause your mph was low and you have no power so that means your slow.
unless you high mph your not fast

WTF

congrats…i have video of your run as well

Sounds like a sick run.

Still sick ass times. In time it will only get faster.

But fastest street car is still held by the guy with the black 30’s ford coupe. 8.2’s I believe on BP pump gas in a full street car.

if quik says it’s the fastest, then it mustbe true!

and the car you speak of is owned by Ken Close from Munhall

i do beleave the boys from butler(andersons) are the fastest!