congrats larry!!!! 8-23-06 fastest street car

man you guys are getting crazy with this mph stuff, riddle me this robby micheal went 11.44 at 138, my little brother went 9.76 at 138, haha, there is one for yah, oh and both car pulled ok the whole way through, no spinning or caughing…

144mph

congrats it was sick

see SCS claimed he was the fastest street car. using 13xx hp this car doesnt have no were near that

and larry and tim have a little competition going back and forth… rodenhavens claimed fastest street car.

Tim, the left lane MPH at the quarter mile @ PRP is goofed up. I have run 135 in that lane and it is not possible. Ive been to 5 other tracks and my MPH is usually 130 - 132 depending on the weather and track elevation. Ive run 2-3 MPH different between the L & R lane in the same day @ PRP.

my big mph run was in the right lane and my car is na , the car 1.9 60’ with out spinning it was just dead off the line

and QUICK you start alot of shit for someone with such a slow truck and someone who will not race unless the other persons car fits a list of rules a mile long made up by you. you my friend are the biggest joke i have ever seen

congrats larry and tim and fuck haters :finger2:

Im not sure who ran in what lanes, just stating my findings dawg.:beer:

on street tires and mufflers… i guess he’s ready for flashlights… :slight_smile:

WN / MP :bigok:

where am i starting shit? stating some facts, as for racing sorry racing a neon or some othre cars is a joke and i would rather not even be a part of something like that.

et > mph.

:love:

:love: this is the kind of racer mentality that everyone should have. salior is deff an old school racer :love:

[QUOTE=ToMeGuN;444963][/QUOTE]

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28050

awww everybody knows that mph means you have more hp. especially neon owners