for those of you looking for pictures from last night

they will be up on the new pittspeed… right now its in limbo and transferring servers. as of 6pm tonite the site will go down and return when the DNS propogates!

what was last night…

poop night at PRP :stuck_out_tongue: congrats to BJ on his 6 or so trophies he won…:ricer:

poop night when most of the cars there are faster then anything you got… but your right i mean erics car going 12.2 and kolars going 12 flat… they are slow

:stuck_out_tongue: meant i was joking. most of the cars are faster than what i got? that means they must all be mid 12 secs or faster. I’m itchin to get my car (GS) done so i can make u put your money where ur mouth is but till then i can’t say a thing.

can i see your timeslip for your 12 second run?

i >u both

you know damn well i don’t have a 12 sec time slip, as of right now i can only claim 13.8. I could give the list of problems the have since been corrected. That run was the only time i ever ran that car, it was the first time i ever raced at a track, street tires, 93 octane and it was 5 minutes after driving from pittsburgh to keystone with 3:55 gears (about 225 degrees on the gauge).

Also, i spent 800 upgrading the stock 1970 twisted to hell rear upper/lower control arms with brand new hotchkis parts since that run.

(ricerexcuses) :kiss:

quit bench racing ricer and go get a slip. till then your car runs a 13.8.

And since i know you will say, “What does your car run?” My car runs a – cause i don’t have a slip. /yourself

cutty you sound like Quik with all the excususes…and trust me i know your gs will smoke me

i think when you get your GS done you should finally race eric, without any excuses. and his car must be slow since he is using a slowboy turbo and you are so against their shop!

:slight_smile:

personally i do not like imports but i have respect for all of hybrids dars they are fast and verry tastefully done.

my only knock against racing eric is the guy runs a shop for a living, Thats a big advantage over me who takes care of 4 cars, i can’t afford to sink all my money into one car and dedicate time to only that car especially with a job like mine where i work strange hours. i’ll race him anyway for old times sake. who are the fastest people on here…brian and eric for the most part… they both own shops. Its one thing to have the money to go fast but its time and the knowhow that are the biggest keys.

You tell me to quit bench racing and get a slip, i got one. U don’t!

you never cease to amaze me with your stupidity

i do not own a shop!

i own a t-shirt haha

well if you are scared of eric you can race me! I have crap fuel management and a smaller turbo than eric so you shouldn’t be scared.