Congratulations to DROCK518

Just wanted to say congrats man on your new son!

Congrats man!

congrats!

Congrats! It’s a wild ride and I’m only a month into it haha.

Thanks fellas its been a wild 4 days but he arrived last night @8:44pm 8lbs 3oz and 19 1/2 inches long healthy as a horse. Hes a great baby too not fussy and super content. Im still reeling though, My entire reason for living changed in an instant and Ill never be able to wrap my head around how much I love him, its insane.

Congrats man! Im just about a month into being a dad, its pretty much the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.

congrats man!!!

Woah. Mine was 8lbs 3oz and 20" crazy lol. Give it 3 weeks and let me know about fussiness though lol. Ours was amazing only stirred when he was hungry or dirty. Then 3 weeks hit and he started learning that we come rushing to him when he cries. I swear he uses that skill often lol.

congrads

congrats broooooooo

Thanks fellas!

Yeah Ill let you know how he does, She just got out of the hospital today,we’ve been there since monday morning. Right from there we went to his first Drs appt and hes in great shape, only lost 3 oz since he was born.

Kinda eerie. Ours only lost 4 lol. Now a month later he’s 11lbs 2 oz and eating 6-7 oz at a clip lol.