Congratulations....

to doc rivers, kevin garnet, ray allen, sam cassell, paul pierce and everyone else who was apart of the celtics this year.

for anyone that doesnt know the celtics just won their 17th championship(first since 1986) and now, along with the lakers, own 31 of the 62 total NBA championships. pretty damn impressive if u ask me

lakers got owned, fuck kobe, go rape someone else you scumbag.

I missed most of this series as I was on vacation, but from the rest of the playoffs were very sensational. I loved when Pierce was injured in the conference championships and ran back out onto the court like Larry Legend. It was classic.

I do love Kobe though. His team just couldn’t hit any Js in the game I saw :tdown:

professional basketball doesn’t impress me. if i wanted to watch it i rather head to the ghetto and watch a pickup game. at least there you have the suspense of someone getting stabbed.

I can’t watch basketball since Michael retired, it’s just not the same.

I still love basketball. I’m glad the celtics won, the big 3 are overdue for rings.

Yea that was the last time I watched it too.

Way to show some class and battle LA…bunch of overpaid wussies. You shouldnt have even come back on the court after half time. No desperation…no care…no drive.

Terrible on their part.

That said Boston should have won the series alot sooner than they did and they definetly had the better group of players.

Oh come on man. Like you actually think he raped the chick. Sure hes a sleeze ball for cheatin on his wife, but that was obviously an extortion case.

But about the series itself. Too bad for the lakers. Celtics def deserved to win. I learned something new about Posey though. Hes a sick player. I did not know that, prior to these finals.

Celtics threw 3’s all night long… Whoop Whoop Boston!

allen got 7 of them didnt he? Hes sick from downtown