Celtics vs Cavaliers

NBA Preseason Basketball: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics
Petersen Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Tue, Oct 14, 2008 07:30 PM

bought 2 tickets. :rofl: they are not sold out. Stupid cheap

Seeing lebron james in the burgh> traveling to cleveland

NBA = FAIL without Jordan

you fail. get out of my thread, go plan your wedding.

Not only is the NBA bad but you are paying to see a preseason game. Make the trip to Cleveland during the season, it will be much more worth it. or else to Washington. Although watching Labron play is much better than Arenas.

Who cares what i bought too see.
Have been to a cavs game during the season and actually seen jordan play. been too numerous NBA games since then.

assumption killed 6 million jews.

the world wouldn’t be the same with out all those Jews being killed. Barkley Jordan matchup back in the day at the Spectrum in Philly was fun…

fuck filthy and fuck barkley

The Round Mound of Rebound … Can’t be stopped unless he is on the golf course.

when your 5 years old going to dallas 1986 to witness spud webb win the slam dunk and see the all star game. then speak again.

NBA Preseason Basketball: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics
Petersen Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Tue, Oct 14, 2008 07:30 PM

ill go drink beer and laugh

whaaaaat?

(also, they didn’t just kill jews. my greatgrandparents weren’t Jews, but they got the fuck out of Austria ASAP.)

:blah: There’s a reason Pittsburgh doesn’t have a pro basketball team.

ive been to a few sixers games… best game i saw was 1991 Eastern Conf. Semifinals sixers vs. bulls.

Last game i saw live was the Cavs vs. Dallas preseason i think it was when they played @ area downtown & a Cavs vs. Nets game in cleveland a few years back. (I'm a die-hard nets fan) I don't go to many games anymore...cost/travel/time, etc.... I have the NBA league pass, so sitting in my living room watching any/all the games on the HD big screen is good enough for me.

take me motherfucker.