convention center parking

Does anyone know how much it is to park there. I never have cash on me so I have to stop at an atm.

Its about 7 in that lot next to the convention center, strip district side

Why not just park a few blocks down and walk?

If I wanted to walk I’d park at my friends lot for free over the bridge but I’m a lazy ass. Besides I don’t feel like luggin a 13 lb. bag across a bridge.

You think $10 will be good?

carpool??? 2 seats open

What times everyone heading down? I already saw some cars heading down which i assume were cars that were going to be in the show.

I’ve got an empty car. I’ve got 3 seats open. One person might be kinda squished cause its a 240. I’m going to be going down as soon as I get done with this other shoot right after work. Hopefully whitey can get me in early so I can get some good pictures before it fills up with people.

I have 3 eats open in my car, or can my girlfriend and I drive down with someone?

i got a media pass for you… its 10 bucks at the parking lot at the convention center. they take credit cards in the machines down there too

so do we have to pay?

Well the senior pictures were cancelled due to the kid still looking like kanye west, he had his wisdom teeth pulled. So whitey what time can I meet you guys down there. I get off at shadyside at 3, be downtown by 3:15.