Parking lots on Liberty Ave?

I’ll be down at the Federal building for a few days next week working on a project, and since I’m not usually in this part of the city a lot, I’m not sure where the parking lots are.

Any cheap lots near the 1100 block? I’m aware that “cheap” “parking” doesn’t go together, but the pay this time is all-inclusive instead of me turning in expenses, so the cheaper the parking the better.

Thanks,

Don’t know how much it helps… but the wifey works downtown in the FHLBank building (Corner of 6th and Grant) and she parks in the strip (by the boardwalk) for $5 a day, and they provide a shuttle service into downtown. When it’s nice she’ll walk to and from, which takes about 10 mins (at a leisurely pace)

HONEY RUB YOU BEAVER UP AND DOWN MY FACE, NOW SIT ON THE CORNER OF THE BED AND WATCH ME WACK OFF.

if you are going to be at the fed building your best bet is where foz said next to the convention center only 3 blocks away , also foz when i worked in the steel tower i would park at the top of the hill behind the washington plaza that might be closer to your wifes work

Thanks, there are some people that she works with that park up there but she likes her current lot. It has never been full when she shows up, and the shuttle drops her off and picks her up almost on the same block. The shuttle makes all the difference especially on days like today!

convention center FTW

Depending how long you’ll be there each day, just grab a meter, fill it up for the hour, and take off when you’re done.

I think a meter is $2/hr. So if you’re going to be longer than 3hrs, that won’t pay off, but if you’re there less than that, I’d go with the meter.

8-5 I’ll be there.