new job

i’ll be starting my new job on dec 15th… no longer working out in greensburg… i’ll be starting down in oxford center.

so does anyone have a hookup for parking? :naughty:

i’ll probably just bite the bullet and pay for 1st street or 3rd street parking… but i’d be interested in finding a deal.

also i’ll be looking for a house/apt. after christmas… so let me know of any good deals floating around the downtown area. :cool:

sams little blue house!!!:69:

:frowning:

i just realized how pointless this post is…

:frowning: :hs:

i doubt you’ll find any deals downtown, look for a place in oakland and catch a bus

So I guess you’re really hoping for that extra tax for having the privilege of working in Pittsburgh.

Originally posted by turbovw18

also i’ll be looking for a house/apt. after christmas… so let me know of any good deals floating around the downtown area. :cool:

Go get one in Ross twp in the north hills. you can get harassed my me an Mort all the time

Originally posted by Cutty
i doubt you’ll find any deals downtown, look for a place in oakland and catch a bus

yeah cutty… thats my plan (obviously) i just meant downtown area… anywhere will do… i was looking in sq. hill / shady / oak. people at work were telling me to check out the waterfront apts… i’m sure they are like 1000000 a month w/out utilities.

and jeff… i am so delighted to pay more of a tax to live / work in pburgh… it’s a real honor. this new job pays well over 10k more a year… so i’m just assuming about 10k of that to go to parking and taxes.

o by the way CONGRATS!!!:bigok:

shadyside?? squirl hill?? what u suck dick or somethin?

yeah cutty… thats my plan (obviously) i just meant downtown area… anywhere will do… i was looking in sq. hill / shady / oak. people at work were telling me to check out the waterfront apts… i’m sure they are like 1000000 a month w/out utilities.

and jeff… i am so delighted to pay more of a tax to live / work in pburgh… it’s a real honor. this new job pays well over 10k more a year… so i’m just assuming about 10k of that to go to parking and taxes.

I just moved to regent square/east end area. its a great neighborhood close frick park and sqirell hill. it takes me about a 30mins to get to downtown by bus. I dont have to worry about parking and my car being fucked with. its great.

you can live in the rox its like 5mins away from downtown

Originally posted by peterock17
I just moved to regent square/east end area. its a great neighborhood close frick park and sqirell hill. it takes me about a 30mins to get to downtown by bus. I dont have to worry about parking and my car being fucked with. its great.

sounds good…

however, where i live now i’m closer to downtown, i live basically off of rt 51 off of rt 885.

and also, driving isn’t an issue… thats why i have a beater, to be door dinged / broken into.

chad, i’m not ghey, however sq hill and shady have nicer places to live. i’d like to find a garage and these places have them more than oakland / south side area.

ohso… i can’t live in the rox, i’m not into highschool football :frowning:

i’m sure when the time comes i’ll look into it better… i’m not moving for a month or so.

i’ll probably park down on 1st street as well… 160 a month is sorta beat… :frowning:

Originally posted by peterock17
so basically you live in wilkinsburg. i wouldn’t say your car is safe. East hills is pretty close, thats where my car was found. you have just been lucky i guess. I mean you don’t have the kinda car “those” people want but they’ll take anything. sq hill sucks, nothing but heebs and rushkies. Greenfield isn’t bad. its next to sq hill and oakland. the hazelwood jigs stay out for the most part(except when they come to steal my shit)

i’ll be starting my new job on dec 15th… no longer working out in greensburg… i’ll be starting down in oxford center.

so does anyone have a hookup for parking? :naughty:

i’ll probably just bite the bullet and pay for 1st street or 3rd street parking… but i’d be interested in finding a deal.

Good, now you can buy a real car :smiley:

Originally posted by Cutty
so basically you live in wilkinsburg. i wouldn’t say your car is safe.

As far as parking in downtown, park on 2nd avenue by the new jail. I parked there 2 years ago when I worked in town and it was 4 dollars a day and the free shuttle dropped you off right in front of the Oxford Center bldg. on 4th.

Do you live by century 3 mall now? I live right behind it across from the airport.

I parked there last year- Over the crafton incident:

its really cheap for sure…:eek:

i was going to park there… shuttles suck because i don’t really work a set time of hours… i go in between 7-9 but who knows when i’ll leave…

that is my first choice for parking… however i might go a month on 1st street and just pay it so i can walk and get my bearing straight.

and yeah i live in elizabeth… about 5 minutes from century iii mall… even closer to you, if you live by the county airport.

damn, you guys live right by my dads shop, if you are by the county airport

county airport / cent iii mall / southside / rt 70 / rt 30 are all like 5 - 15 minutes from me… i live right off rt 48…

whats your dads shop? not skip’s propeller