new job

Originally posted by Cutty
so basically you live in wilkinsburg. i wouldn’t say your car is safe. East hills is pretty close, thats where my car was found. you have just been lucky i guess. I mean you don’t have the kinda car “those” people want but they’ll take anything. sq hill sucks, nothing but heebs and rushkies. Greenfield isn’t bad. its next to sq hill and oakland. the hazelwood jigs stay out for the most part(except when they come to steal my shit)

safer than when i lived in south oakland. my street is pretty safe its not getto like deep wilkinsburgh. people on my street have nice cars and they are parked on the street all the time. my car lives in the garage half the time so i feel pretty safe about my car.

sonny you can always live on THE HILL.
Section 8 housing :tounge:

damn, you guys live right by my dads shop, if you are by the county airport

I pass it every day on my way to work in shitty east liberty. I see your car sitting out front all the time.

SHOPS NAME PLEASE:D

dirty south oakland > .

:hs:

Originally posted by delsloow
dirty south oakland > .

:hs:
my sis lives in a condo at homes place, she lived next to that lady that stabbed the fuck out her boy friend. south oakland isn’t too bad except fraizer street. my home parich is st.regis right there on parkview. S.O. was really bad during the gang wars thou, they used to shoot up my fiends block like every day. the one kid from SO had a bounty out on my boy (b4 i knew him) he’s the same kid that shot at the zone 6 police station from a stolen car and got caught cause he wrote gang stuff all over the interior. My dad’s grade school was were homes place is now.

my dad’s shop. 410 lebanon rd. Gentile Auto Service. and we have a huge gaurd dog by my car!!! For real thou, my dad has regulars at his shop, there has been 4 people packin at times. One guy use to carry a 44 and a 45. Saturdays is like corvette central there.

i’ve worked in the Steelbldg and the Frick, second ave is the the cheapest place to park in town and the shuttles are constantly running. the driver’s aren’t dicks either, like city bus drivers, if they see you running to the bus, they’ll wait. it’s like 3.75 and the shuttle will drop you off 200 feet from your blding, you can’t beat it with a stick.

congrats :cool: see if you can live outside of the actual city, less taxes. but otherwise it would be cool to live in the shady side / oakland sq. hill area. plus more to do on the weekends with out having to drive :smiley: just get a garage, or off street parking for your ride :wink:

I’m sure WCSI will miss you. :smiley:

damn dude if you are on 885 just take the "T " in to town. free parking and will save rush hour headaches. i used to drive in every day and pay to park $7/day at the Blvd Allies Garage, i changed to the T and saved $1200 a year on expenses

else

Stadium parking is $5/day with free shuttle

or Station Square is $6

whats up with the ‘t’? wheres it go to and how often?

T goes all over town, from south hills village, to beechview, to dormont, to st square, to castle shannon

I’d buy a boat.

homer simpson said it best “public transportation is for losers”.

The T is ok but the 2 ave parking is 4 bux!

Buses… overpriced fares, no AC, crowded, late, and after 9/11 i acutally heard one woman tell another that if there is another terrorist attack she is gonna “goto the park and climb a tree, cause terrorist would never think to bomb trees”… losers :confused:

buses suck ass, they smell like piss, there is always one smelly old man, a freaky girl, a bunch of welfare people riding on my dollar and a screaming baby.

buses suck ass, they smell like piss, there is always one smelly old man, a freaky girl, a bunch of welfare people riding on my dollar and a screaming baby.
you left out the crack whore

sounds like John Rocker.:cool:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
I’d buy a boat.
i’ll let it go!!!:tounge: :wink: