Corbeau Seat Group Buy

Just became an authorized dealer for Corbeau and am organizing a group buy across the forums I’m on. Prices are too low to advertise so shoot me a PM with what you’re intersted in and I’ll get you pricing.

Check out what they have here: http://www.corbeau.com/

I need a price on the FX1 pro and the forza in black please?

Same

PMs sent guys.

fx1 and forza price please.

You’ve got a PM.

Lg1 in leather and vx2000 in black

(2) a4
(1) office chair mount

forza and fx1 also

a4
forza
both in black cloth

and the price of a 2 inch 4-point harness belt

I got an A4 Microsuede in my MR2, I love it.

How about a pair of GTS2 seats in black cloth.

Should be caught up on the price quotes. For the people that got them how do the prices look?

looks pretty good

Bump, we’re about half way to our target price which isn’t bad for a week. Hoping to get this wrapped up within the next couple weeks so if you want in for sure let me know and I’ll add you to the list.

Is this still going on?

Im lookin at :

LG1 in Black/Red Cloth
Seat brackets: D1096T and D1097T
2x Seat Savers
3 Yards of the Red Cloth

PM Sent.

I’m not trying to shit on your group buy thread. But I assume people are buying these for “track” use or spirited driving… why would you EVER by a seat from a manufacturer that hasn’t passed the FIA/ACO crash testing and are not approved?

Going to wrap this up at the end of the week so if you guys want in then let me know ASAP.

Everyone that has committed to this should have a PM…if I missed someone let me know. If anyone else is interested I have room for probably 1 more person (depending on the size of the order) for this deal.