Dealer for Corbeau Seats

I was talking to soem one from here at WOW but I can’t remember the screen name. I’m getting back way more than I originally figured for my income tax return and I wanted to see what the cost of 2 FX1 seats would be and brakets. I know Corbeau has brakets for my car but I’m not sure what all I need so I can mount them and have them slide forward and backwards.

Pewter it was the guy that rode with you saturday I was talking to. I think it was frank if not I got his name mixed up and I;m sorry :frowning:

I can PM the information as soon as I know who it is. I also put this in on topic because I think it would have gotten lost in Classifieds. I should have my return in about 2.5 weeks so thas when I’m looking to order.

Thanks for the help in advance.

That was me. My name is Lou. :smiley:

Originally posted by sonic03snake

Such good customer service:D

WOW you screwed that up MIKE… haha

Cool, sorry about that Lou :D, I thought I remembered you saying you were sonic snake but for some reason the name frank came to mind…lol

You have a PM.

i got mine direct from the factory, the custom made the brackets for my car to, as we as used custom fabric choice, nice peeps over there.

Originally posted by sonic03snake

so how much are they… just wondering

i had a pair got them from laurel mtn mustang they are fairly inexpensive and a nice seat for the money

Originally posted by civicsity
i had a pair got them from laurel mtn mustang they are fairly inexpensive and a nice seat for the money

X2 :smiley:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
so how much are they… just wondering

Depends on the model you like, get on their site and see what seat you like and i can get you a price. There is a link on our website under latemodel section. www.laurelmountainmustang.com

those seats are worth it!!!:bigok:

I actually told lou I’m now getting the Legacy Corbeau’s Instead. That way it will match the color sceme of my interior. :bigthumb:

Two weeks and they are ordered…