COREY FLAPJACK DID NOT BEAT NSX MIKE

Hence the joke.

I thought the nsx was now turboe’d?

im so confused.

nah its all fucked up . The ball is out so you cant scroll and get anything . The screen turns off then back on … just whole bunch of junk !

quit yapping larude. i, unlike most anyone else bought you not only a replacement phone, but an upgraded version.:lol

To bad i left at exit 17. When we were all running it was a pretty good match up.

I know! Mike and i wanted to try three wide if you didnt leave early :frowning:

?!

The v8 monster ate all my gas:crackup

dont worry we cant fit another finger bring your lancer for the camera car next time

:wow

didn’t see this til today. I’ve been driving it around N/A for now because i rebuilt the trans and didnt want to show up on the dyno with trans issues without testing it first. I haven’t driven the car much so im gonna drive it n/a for a few more weeks then tear into it. The car has headers and exhaust some call that stock.

The races were always close, i know i let off on one of our races the one we went around the bend and got back into it i think that one is chris’ first video we were movin, i think around 140+. we raced 10 times or so most of the other races went back and forth but we usually stopped at like 110-120.

where are all the other “in car” wrx videos? maybe ones that shine a light in my favor lol.