Coreys s2000 build

Yea my bad. The threads were covered before blasting…

it’s coming together nicely, do you think you will get to drive it this season?

I’m down to only being able to work 3 days for like 35 hours total for the next 7 months, and I want to do a lot of other things before I drive it again… So more than likely I’ll be lucky to get it out by the beggining of next season, honest guess as to when I’ll call it good enough… Next May, sucks, but life happens and I want to be thorough

You should try to find a set of Japanese Chrome housing headlamps to replace those blackies. I still say a set of polished CCWs or some 18" GTR faced TE37’s would look perfect on there.

I’m thinking rotiforms at this point, and considering switching to AP2 lights

Why is your engine parts blue and your car is some other random color? Just seems like a cluster fuck of colors going on

paint combination is trash

Since the turbo on the Evo will be FF next year, I’ll just give him the hit and suck it all off:lol

They aren’t blue, they are real, and the car is kandy root beer, they go together very well and pictures do a horrid job at capturing either color

:rofl

Nah… its a stupid combination

Teal*

Rotiforms? Yes.

More than likely, there is a set COR makes too that I really like, it’s a ways out anyway…

Are you considering putting i pads on each of the wheels?

Merdohg pls.

LED display wheels. Get it right you goof. Corey and I are each getting a set so you can calm down. Mine will continuously play Rick Ross - 911, Corey’s will display Glenn Frey - You Belong To The City. We’re going to roll together all the time.

Corey; what Rotiforms? SJC’s? What about a set of Luxury Abstract Mador?

thats sooo gay, not practical what so ever… i actually have em set up in my turbos…now THATS AWESOME!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22529994.jpg

They’re wedged firmly in my ass crack they’re so rustled.

http://shimworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/lanyard-ipad-wp.jpg?w=630