Coreys Tib Journal..Just click..Youll be Suprised!

yessir… thats moer or less why I joined this site so I can meet up with more people around here…

HAHA awesome update on the car BTW…

Well me and and a freind did his solid rear motor mount today…which sucked BTW… apparently Hyundai put little guide tabs on his motor mounts… called TC and he said…yea some tibs have em some dont… so we had to remove the entire bracket and grind off these two damn tabs… but his went in…

Then we go to my car… take off the stock motor mount…and then are stunned when we see this…

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9347/motormountvi0.jpg

The motor mount has been made into an oval in which this solid billet insert…just wont fit :slight_smile:

Great for a FAIL pic :slight_smile:

So in essence… 10lbs of boost+ sotck rear motor mount= a very fucked motor mount :slight_smile:

isnt 10-11psi About the Limit those engines can take??

I have read more then a few people blowing them up around those boost levels around 310-330whp.

Dude WTF is up with the front license plate holder? Saturn?

LOL thats where I got it… its gone :slight_smile: stop trying to hate…its ok I have a nice tiburon :slight_smile: nehow… Yea this is when these engines usually pop…but thats for people with shit tunes no alky and no safe gaurds… Ive got alky and safegaurd on the way and I drive outta boost 99% of the time right now…and then the reflash will be on the way next month… So my motor should be able to take a bit of a beating :slight_smile: but well se… If it blows I sell the bike and get a built motor :slight_smile: then up the boost more and cam it

Heatsoak FTL with supercharged vehicles. Glad to see you put some effort in the cooling department. Two thumbs up for that.

Is the car a daily? If so you are going to HATE those solid mounts. Just a warning… I speak from experience, lol.

Nice car, especially for a Tibby.

I have a front solid… I know its not the most pleasureable…lmao I also have a 4 puck clutch… hows that for daily driving :slight_smile: lmao… its not too great… but yea my cooling is efficient :slight_smile: Im actually gonna toss 2 fans on the back of the exchanger and get the alky hooked up also… and get some ice in the box for track days :slight_smile:

you down to run this thing…I have been wanting to run a S/C tibby with decent boost for some time now :slight_smile:

At the track…yes…

nice ride. sc tib i give respect. keep us updated.

:wink:

I remember doing the write up and accounting for this car when i worked at saturn. Looks good.

You have jdm power parts on a korean made car? It does look good im suprised

LMAO… thats just a joke… noone makes a good set of wires for the tib so I just bought some cheap ones and the listing said soemthing bout JDM power lmao… so im just poking fun :slight_smile:

Like I said on RSpeed, you’ve got the only cleanly modified Tiburon I’ve ever heard of lol.

Well… thanks again :slight_smile:

Badass Tib Corey!!!

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

probably the sweetest tib I’ve seen never was a fan of them but I like the look you got goin

Installed my LED trunk kit a few days ago so I went out to take come pictures… very clean way to light up trh trunk of the car without looking ricey :slight_smile:

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/4175/022fu6.jpg