Coreys Tib Journal..Just click..Youll be Suprised!

“Coreys Tib Journal…Just click…Youll be Suprised!”

i think downright blown out of my seat is more like it. i just clicked and bam.

Listen… you have to put something when ur trying to get people to look @ a Tiburon… everyone thinks there all ricey and slow lol

Pretty cool car… I think you might know my friend Ed. He has a supercharged white Tiburon. Is yours considered stage 3 or whatever?

I was just in a debate with a kid about a different Tiburon that’s local to my area what has Tuscani badges on it. Tuscani’s were ONLY available in yellow, larger front brakes than the GS/GT/SE and none were ever sold in the states. So those badges don’t really belong on there. Not bagging you at all, cuz I actually dig this Tib. It just doesn’t sit right with me. Carry on.

im positive that they were available in more than yellow.

they sell tuscani past at pizza hut though.

they were sold in canada though and you can buy the brakes from canada, also the tuscani offered climate control instead of a selector. just set it and forget it haha

ur all wrong actually…lol sry…

The Tuscani is the Korean version of the Tiburon… they are offered in every color (U may be confusing the yellow thing with a Type-R lol) the Tiburon and Tuscani are the same car… allthough there are more available options in Korea like a hands free button, heated seats, auto folding mirrors, and of course… the badges… There is no reason for the Tiburon to be called a Tiburon…just what it is… In fact it called a Hyundai Coupe in Europe…

The Canadians do not get the Tuscani badges either they have a “GS-R” version…

AND ALSO the Austalian version have badges that look like the Tuscani badges but in fact say tiburon… so it doesnt matter where in the world you are… A Tiburon is a Tuscani and vice versa… :slight_smile:

type-R also come in black hahahahaha

Not true^^^. It’s really the “Hyundai Tiburon Tuscani”…which replaced the “Hyundai Tiburon GSR”. It’s not the same as any Tiburon being a Tuscani and visa versa…it’s a trim level. Just like all Sentra’s SER’s and SpecV’s aren’t the same…or GSR and TypeR Integra’s etc. Also straight from CarAndDriver…“If you want a yellow Tiburon, it must be a Tuscani. And if you want a Tuscani, it must be yellow.” I’m not a Tiburon guru at all…I’m just saying what I read from a credible source(not Wiki).

Oh…and the title reminded me of this lol…

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/PaddingtonBear88/1217706559188.gif

the tuscani model was said to replace the gsr. any ways who gives a shit, jesus christ. they are all fucking tiburons in the end who gives a shit whats what. i could put a fucking dodge sticker on my car who cares. get off the kids back and for the love of god can we all not ever talk about tiburons in this great of detail ever again on shift518

holy shit fuck, whats going on in here.

All this talk about Tuscani Pasta sounds Really good right now

lolololol

haha yes… stop talking about tiburons in detail… its a fuckin Hyundai…