Corner Balancing/Alignment

Do you guys do corner balancing? I have a 2000 Subaru Impreza w/ Koni Inserts/Ground Control sleeves and was wondering what a price would be for an alignment and corner balancing.

yes they do all that. they have scales and aligment machine. call the shop

Yes sir! We can do the corner balancing. Assuming you know, there is a lot to corner balancing. Its starts with proper ride heights first. once they are set, then we can start to move weight around. Its a time consuming deal…but fun and in the end the results are impressive.

After the ride heights are set and the weight bias is as you want it then we do a performance alignemnt to the specs you want for camber and toe or the specs we recommend. Either way. The result is outstanding!

Corner balancing Starts ay $225. with that we set the ride heights to your spec and then start the weight moving process. If you set the ride heights first, accurately, then a bit cheaper…

This does not include time to loose frozen bolts or whatever is not freely adjustable…

The performance alignment is $150. And veiw the testies on here and you will see that we dont fool around and your car will be extremely sound when we’re done.

LMk your thoughts… It is such an involved process it may even take two days.

thanks

DC

Ok thanks for the reply. The ride height should be set just fine and none of the bolts are frozen or anything since I just took all the suspension apart and cleaned it.

I’ll get back to you guys in a week or two to set up an appointment, thanks alot.

Kind of on the same topic…do you do ‘regular’ alignments (such as those at the Dealer, Sears, etc.)? Or do I NEED the performance one? If you do regular, how much is that service?

I just installed new wheels and tires…and I’m thinking about lowering the car (waiting to hear from you on the cost of installation of the springs before I actually decide to buy them or not). If I do, maybe we can work in an alignment as well. I’d need to know soon because I have an appointment with my dealer on Friday the 16th at 10am for some TPMS relearn and alignment…I’ll cancel that alignment if you can do one for the normal going price (about $80).

Sorry I suck bro…
Monday morning Ill get you all the information.
if you have adjustable camber plates or have changed the ride height at all then thr performance alignment is what will be done.

If you have a plain jane street car, like your girls or your moms then we would do a regular alignemnt on that.

a regular alignemnt is $125 a performance one is $150~

Thanks

Ill be touch.

DC

Okay thanks.

see reply in other thread Ilya