Corvette Shoot Teaser...

SICK

Two words: Body Paint :excited:excited

i dont know anyone that would be willing to put it on her :banghead … on a serious note … its someone i plan on trying to do a lot of work with in the future and we want to try to keep it classy not slutty … im not quite sure where body paint falls into those categories … but its not something i think will ever happen

so the zr1 has a N/A ls7 in it now? Is that what Im seeing?

nice pics…

ehh yaaaaaaaa. Im with JD on this one.

SSmokinn outtt

im assuming it is an ls9 that has been stroked. bc im sure he kept the blower, so he wouldnt be able to use a block with a different deck height, the cyl heads would be spaced apart differently than stock. no clue on the differing deck heights and bores of lsx blocks tho.

id hope to got its a punched ls9 cus i a 100k+ zr1 with a different motor in it, wow may as well have kepts is z06, waste of money and ruin of a car IF that is the case, i hope not. that car is fucking gorgeous, i hope he didnt ruin its value

dude…are you ok??

you sound like you are drizunk

hammered

Saw the blue vette behind me a few weeks ago in Rotterdam, Thing is SINISTER in person.

the zr1 is a f/i 427 yo

please dont say its a ls7 427…

no , its a stroked ls9 from what i hear . if he got it thru redline its a ligenfeltor motor seein as motors that are crated come from them as redline dont build motors anymore seein as they blow up .

im hoping to see more of the cars, less of that girl. she just doesnt do it for me at all( thats in living color enough, right dan?)

+1 on butter face girl

Find a model with facial expressions.

Girl needs a burger.

Negged

wonder how much those crate motors go for

a 427 LS7 based Lingenfelter short block is like 6900$

i couldnt find an LS9 based 427 kit, just 376cu/in(stock displacement) and a 378cu/in kit