Corvette Shoot Teaser...

More to come soon… :wink:

Teaser is right :excited

Edit: Do NOT make this a bitch fest, it doesn’t matter who owns the car, or who tuned it. That’s disrespectful to our dedicated member who spends a lot of personal time and money to provide the quality photos.

This.
If you have an issue with the owner of the car(s) keep it to yourself or text your friends. I could care less what you have to say. I take photos. That is all.

winning

and absolutely no off color comments about the girl … or i will make sure the images never make this site

not the usual tricks from my bag … unedited as its a teaser :slight_smile:

where was my invite? :frowning:

You would get an invite, then not invited on the same day.

there may have been 6 LSx’s at this shoot

let me know when you’re doing another one…been meaning to get some good pics of it

So are you guys going with the new theme?

“Lets keep showing them photos of things they will never have in their life” :rofl (not to mention the stunning females)

Jokes aside, you guys are amazing :bowdown

Killa can’t wait to move along further with the projects.

what new theme are you talking about? :ninja

I SWEAR I know her! From school or something.

Model is top notch!

Nice pictures as usual. Out of respect for the wonderful photographers, I will now promptly exit this thread and never open it again.

so the blue one has a new motor finally? did he end up going with a 7.0l?

427 iirc. Nice pics!

Yes, 7.0L. Still pants shitting fast too.
The wheels flow with this car perfectly now, his old black one was nice, but with color matched Jet Stream Blue lips it looks perfect.

I foresee this shoot spreading around the internet like wild fire in the dope shizzz/badass auto threads! :ahh

nice cars and model is alright

lolz…maybe. who knows