Cossey should buy a 3S

Cossey. Ray built a new 3/S and it should go into the 8s. Buy that car. You couldn’t tell from the outside that it was even modded. :slight_smile:

Info? Sounds niiice

Ray is a 3/S god.

He has been building other cars (a buddy that Cossey actually met just made 600AWHP at 18PSI… Setup is good for 800-1000AWHP) but he built himself a new car.

It made 760AWHP @ 20PSI on pump gas… I just spoke with him:

3.5 6G72 stroker
custom long tube headers
HP6262 billet wheel BB turbos
3SX race heads
3SX race cams
aem ems
1000cc injectors
twin walbros
rps cc clutch
custom intake mani with BBK t body
and some other stuff

Sounds impressive

So it should run 11.50’s and blow up weekly?? :rofl

:tongue

You are confusing Ray with the other 3S owners who can’t build the car or afford it.

Ask Cossey about Ray. His last setup went 150MPH+. The car weighed 3,700lbs, AC, climate control, power/leather seats, etc.

So cossey could you tell me about rays last setup?

If you ask sweetly.

Shawn I dont think in good conscience you can tell Cossey to buy a 3S.

On that note, why is it called a 3S?

3000GT / Stealth

It’s got it’s pros/cons but I can’t recommend any 10-15 year old car that requires potentially expensive repairs unless the person has money and/or can work on their own car.

It’s a nice platform though.

They are HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDeous.

3S owners don’t rock the stripes. :thumbup

Lmao

neither do i now that i’m building my car from the ground up myself instead of buying a modded car.

that still doesn’t make the stealth look any better

the 3000gt is a BIT better looking but for christs sake you can’t possibly tell me they don’t look like cruise ships

I think the 3000GT is a very attractive car. But, like anything, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It can be attractive in the right color/stance/wheels and accents

well then your eye sucks :rofl

:tongue

Says the man who put safe space stripes on his car. :rofl

:rofl

I didnt put them on damn it :rofl

I would never waste that much money painting that shit

What difference does it make? You were driving around in it. So, if I painted “Beanie likes big black bawls in his mouth on your hood”, you’d still drive around with the excuse that you didn’t pay to have “Beanie likes big black bawls in his mouth” painted on your hood?