newbie!

whats up my names Al im new here. tryin to sell one of my many cars i have (96 sunfire). i also own a 93 3000gt, 3S cars are my passion.

post pics of the 3000gt…hawt.

and

welcome :wink:

its still a work in progress ill post them 2night

I dont have a 3s anymore, but i had a good 5 years with them. Had a 94 3kgt and 93 RT/TT with LOTTTTTTS of mods :slight_smile:

Ever go to any of the Rochester north east gatherings?

Welcome to the board. specs on your 3kgt?

pfft just boltons :slight_smile: haha

welcome to the board

<---- another former 3kgt vr4 owner

shut up jay, you hate 3s’s

20k in mods is a lot

i only hated mine because it blew up 3 times :rofl:

edit and then yours did too… hmm coincidence? haha

none of those meets there are 5 of us from wny as a subgroup of 3sny
to start i got…
most internals have been upgraded (cams,rockers,lifters,valves,2nd gen crank,bored .40 over) headers with full 3 inch stainless 3sx exhaust, 3sx intake, cam gears, aluminum crank pulley, valve covers and spark plug cover, sx2 hood, extreme body kit, lambo doors, 2nd gen wrap around spoiler, 99 sail panels and center garnish, ralliart seats and harness, 7 inc tv in the dash, 5 inch in the back, full police strobes and siren package, white faced gauges, diamond plate floor mats, sleepy eye headlights, 18 inch motegi rims, slotted rotors, fwd lsd, tien ecs suspension kit, jdm power folding mirrors, avs roof scoop, aluminum dashkit and defrost vents…
i think thats most of it - all it needs now is some paint and its good to go…if anyone knows a good laceor person to paint please let me know 804-1147

pics??

hey al!

sounds like a fun project. Turbo model or NA?

and Jay…mine blew up because of the douche tuning it. They did a compression test on my motor when I upgraded my turbos and added the FMIC. Everything was great. Cars not built for 25lbs of boost on a stock bottom end :frowning:

sounds like you have some good toys, can’t wait to see some pics! oh, and welcome :wave:

Welcome Al :wave:

welcome :wave:

welcome :wave: