Hello to all

I’m new on the board here and will probably be more of a lurker than a poster… New to the board but not new to sweet cars. My first was a 69 Chevelle followed by a 69 Charger. Got the mid engine bug with a 70 then a 71 914. Got business like and boring through my 30’s then in '93 got a 3000GT which was a nice change. My current stable includes a 69 911 with a wide body kit. I’ve been restoring it every so slowly for the past 6 years. An '03 Boxster is my current favorite to which I have put a number of modifications on. Coilovers, catbacks, intake and this wek a Revo chip will be done. I have been looking at GT3’s and 911 turbos lately and am contemplating buying one. For a daily driver my wife and I switch off between an '04 Silverado pickup and a '06 Audi A4 2.0 Turbo. It’s my favorite for long drives. I go by the name of der Geist as I am a cancer survivor and a survivor of even more ridiculous stupid stunts when I was in my teens.

I did my first DE last year at Mid Ohio last fall and it was a HUGE rush. I’m looking to lot’s more and hopefully more than a few track days with everyone here.

Here’s a shot of the Boxster

welcome man :wave: boxter looks good :smiley:

welcome nice porshe

welcome/bienvenidos aboard
:wave:

What area are you from? Welcome to the site.

Gonna try to start the wave.

welcom to a fellow german car lover!! :smiley: sounds like you have had quite the range of cars haha

Nice C2, I’m also a big Pcar guy :tup:

Welcome! Hope to see you at some DE’s this summer.

So fast with the welcomes! Seems like a really great group of people here. Think I am gonna like this board. Thanks to 986girl for turning me on to this board. I live in Cleveland at the present but I am in Manhattan so much I feel like it is my primary home. I’m a New Yorker at heart and would love to move there. Somehow I can’t seem to justify paying more rent for a garage space in Manhattan then I would for a mortgage here!

Willkommen!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Wildcherrys2587/Other%20Crap/thwelcome-1.gif

hello

welcome :wink: :tup: to the audi

Welcome Aboard :wave:

welcome , nice whips!

Nice Porsche, welcome.

welcome :wave:

congrats, welcome.