Make NYSpeed Great again - Who's here and what are you up too?

I still have the turbo truck. Plans for a race car are few and far between. I still work on other peoples stuff and offer advice to people looking to build their own turbo LS combos, esp trucks. I haven’t been on here in a while so I wanted to see who’s around.

Sig should say 76mm 11.7 and made 630 wheel.

I’m into turbo truck as soon as I hit 36k miles. Should only be another year. Plus the car “should” be done and not sucking my wallet dry.

vroom

Still have the same car here. Driving it when the weather is nice.

Mostly jetskiing in the summer.

Mostly posting memes on NYSpeed.

Last winter I LS swapped my '65 volvo 122. Actually, this Friday it will be one year since I pulled the motor, and first drive was 1/15.

Creep my insta for more pics https://www.instagram.com/tnewberr/.

Depending on my budget this winter I’ll be putting in sn95 front brakes/suspension which will allow me to run full headers. Then in the spring t56 and 799 heads in hopes to get into the 11’s with >400/400. Currently 309hp and 255 tq. I already have mid length headers, an ls6 intake, and 40lb injectors. I also need to redo the rear suspension geometry to obtain less anti-squat so street driving is more enjoyable. Current set up is stock front brakes/suspension, t5, and ford 8.8.

ESS-VT2 supercharged V8 M3 with a couple kid seats in the back. i cruise with my kids (10 and 7) and listen to rap music all week.

Still around, cars had to take a back seat for a while but hoping to get something again in spring. In the meantime/forever I have the 240z, never gets driven. G nose, webers, etc. Carbs are lame.

still here too. finished my 911, building a decent powered e36 m3 currently for the track.

I fish a lot! Still play with cars too, but i’m not into the “street outlaws” crap that seems to have taken over.

I own a VW.

My stroker Buick v6 is still at the machine shop being built.

:wave:

Still here. Still doing car stuff here and there, just at a more “adult” relaxed pace.

Still check in now and then. Got my 06 WRX up for sale right now, already have plans for the next DD. The S2000 goes up for sale in the spring to get money together to purchase my dads S2000 which has low miles.

@Coldaccord that is one car I’ve always wanted in my garage. Maybe one day I’ll have one of those as well.

Still here also, vortech supercharged c6. Yes it’s slow, no I don’t care.

also still around… wheel to wheel racing in champcar (formerly chumpcar). learning lots more about everything as a develop a car and team, and spending lots of $$ on it, but that was always the dream.

currently driving an 18’ STI, still have my two 84 rx-7’s, though one of them is getting picked up this weekend and the engine is going into a lawnmower for tractor pulling, that should be fun, and loud

Mostly driving my diesel RRS and still have the 997.1 turbo and the GT-R.

lurk once or twice a day. supercharged gto, stock gto, supercharged tbss, nicely modded gtp,
car mods on hold for house stuff, then suspension work for tbss

-just picked up an 06 TSX for a daily
-Drive the Roush here and there, been striving to get over 1000 miles on it throughout the summer the past couple years but haven’t done that yet haha…just busy with other shit
-Still have the 08 Duramax that i just bought an exhaust and tuner for yadda yadda. and deleting the EGR and shit since the vanes in the turbo are stuck at the moment and the truck throws codes like nobody’s business
-got the snowmobile that ive used maybe 3 times in the past 2 years…should probably just buy a boat at this point lol
-and rebuilding the race car to utilizea wide 5 setup and a quick change rear end, building my own front suspension etc. but i get a hook up on free 13" hoosiers now so i should be putting down some good times next year once thats all done

https://scontent.fewr1-4.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/14559983_961029482267_1465834295053285897_o.jpg?oh=63ae5568e268d79b0dc0f7902bbd5dfa&oe=5AD50D57

and I work on these in my spare time on the weekends throughout the summer
https://scontent.fewr1-4.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/19488828_10154452859515981_7421651725123176784_o.jpg?oh=ae8f45c8fa9b7b023aaaf58963bbfdc2&oe=5A99E921

Getting old and gray. Built a house when I should have built a car. Still have my S2000. Been thinking about getting rid of that for a C7 Vette. Limo tint would be a given so no one sees me driving it. Or an EG if I could find the right one. :snky: