Cosseys R33 Skyline GTR and an Ultima GTR…

Yup, MacBook Pro! Love the thing, it’s a 15.4"

I’ll be calling/PMing you next weekend about fotoshootz, I can drive to you if need be, I have to break in the clutch somehow :smiley:

Ah I see what you guys are talking about now. Didn’t notice that little reflection up top. I need lasik now :frowning:

I’ll shoot you my email now…thanks! Building a new shop for the kit cars over the next ~2 months. Will have you come up and shoot some site shots thereafter :slight_smile:

great pics! i didnt even know coss got a r33. both gtr’s are sick none the less.

where do you think the r34 went? :crazy

:lol

well i wasnt on here for like 6+months so im still not up to speed on everything. last i knew he was getting the clutch/trans fixed. love the r33 though.

w3rd.
I’m working 3rd shift the rest of this month, so driving to me will be a good thing lol.

my buddy texted me the other day telling me he was just driving next to an Ultima GTR from mass and i was all like :eek3

What car does he drive. I’ve had a few people just pull alongside and pace me for a bit :slight_smile:

Red gr sti, gave you a fanatical thumbs up.

I think I drove by you the other day in Schenectady. You have silver OEM BBS’s on it, right?