Cougarspeed: I AM F'ING AWESOME!

Canada blows, esepcially since their dollar is worth more than ours.

Drew, I could be down for tonight…

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/ablake211/IMG_0462.jpg

Ya. With DUDE. :wtf:

Drew im leaving here in 30…running home…let me know if you want to start drinking early…

WAT how many hours per USD? lol you are so down for tonight. I will let you know whatever we end up doing. Its my brothers 18th b-day so I wont be around till 10ish prob.

:lol: Matt are you drinking already?

Give me a call.

hmm…tonight eh. As in, I have 2 more days of work but I’m ready to start drinking now?
That sounds like an idea with potential.
The onion was saving this editorial for canal fest :tup:
http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/shit_yeah_another_baby

Bitch I know you made easy money today so come out and celebrate. I just woke up an hour ago so… :frowning:

Joe, pm me your cell. when I get “THE CALL” I will pass it on with some sweet nothings to cure the softness problem you’ve been having.

I seriously want to…

Fuck. Well, add me to the call list.

We should just set up one of those things they did in grade school when school was cancelled. You know where each person was responsible for calling the next person, that way everyone found out but each person only had to make one phone call? Sort of a drinking advisory telephone tree.

I have my check stub for my direct deposit at midnight thursday night in front of me, I made $211.50 today after taxes and deductions. I did like 12 minutes of work. I suppose you have a point.

brendan I think sarz is coming out…sorry…

Hahah, I thought you were in jail for statutory rape… hahaha…

lol

No not that. We had a high school varsity girl sub on our team. Our setter brought her in when we were a girl short. And that girl brought her gf.

lol.

lol.

lol.

in.

LZ I hate you so much right now.

I will be out later. I have a wake to attend.

im out. make sure im somewhere in the gangbangphonechain type thing here.

That entire statement is code for what happened at an orgy isn’t it?

LOL no. But it may or may not have been heading that way. :grouphug: