So I'm leaving for Vegas on Monday...

If I perish, either to a plane crash, car accident, falling victim to a serial killer or an accidental OD…it’s been a pleasure being a part of this community.

Last time I was there, I met a lovely young lady.

Is it weird/unacceptable if I bring her to my sister’s wedding, and nobody has ever met her but myself?

I’m also going to cruise around in the C-Class I’m renting and look for foreclosed real estate. I also just received news, that my estranged uncle from Florida is joining the festivities. God, I hope he doesn’t actually think I’m going to hang out with him.

I will also be quitting smoking after I get back. IF I come back. :tup:

have fun

if you get lonely you can go do drugs with my brother

Remember to drink lots of fluids!

how do you feel about the random @ the wedding? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Fluids = Jaegerbombs and Screamin’ Nazi’s? Fuck YES.

PS - What is Frank doing in Vegas? Besides drugs. Any work?

i would go single to the wedding, what if there is some super sexxxxay friend of a friend?

you can always bang the random after the wedding, but i really think your cutting your chances slim by bringing a date dude, cmon now!

Go for the random. You’re across the country. You can’t be expected to be flying broads out there from Buffalo to make your family more familiar with your wedding date.

he was welding but got laid off, apparently shit is at a standstill down there. he now waits tables and is a lot boy at a dealership

They wanted me to bring a date. In Vegas? FUCK THAT.

Plus I broke up with my “date” right before I bought the ticket. Thank god. It would’ve been the trip from hell.

bring her… who cares if she knows no-one, it will be more fun that way

ps i’m headed there in april. so if you don’t come back, which you will… ill come say hi

Ugh. Maybe I’ll play 3-card at the Bellagio next to someone who can pull strings and get me a job somewhere.

Or i’ll just move in with the random.

If I don’t come back, its because I’m broke and/or married to the random.

Living in Vegas would actually be cheaper, cause I could dump the Eddie Bauer and just keep the SRT.

have fun. Where are you staying?

3-card sucks. Unless you play $10 or less you end up anteing away your whole bankroll before you have time to catch a good hand.

Bellagio, only because I was comp’ed rooms @ $114 or something a night.

The immediate family is @ Caesar’s and Paris. I’m not too sure where the rest of the family is staying.

Not really comped… unless its free, what you meant to say was you’re getting a players club rate of $114 :nerd:

Bellagio is nice, enjoy the water show.

yeah yeah yeah, whatever. :slight_smile:

I was comped rooms at Flamingo, Paris etc etc

I was given awesome rates @ Bellagio/Caesar’s etc etc.

For $400, i’d rather spend it at the Bellagio than a free room at Flamingo. Although I did stay in the Flamingo “Go Rooms” when they were new, and I loved it.

You should have taken the free rooms at Paris/Flamingo instead. Kept the $400 for extra gambling money, a bottle of Grey Goose at TAO/PURE, or made it rain on a stripper. I spend very little time in the room whenever im in Vegas. Sometimes I went 2-3 days without sleep.