Couple life changes and maybe a FS thread

This forum is weird in that I think I know people on here but only met a handful of you. Regardless, on Saturday I got engaged at Torrey Pines state park and today I just got promoted to financial manager of incentive development at GM. Not a bad 6 day stretch. Plenty of hard work, but also humbled by my situation and thankful for the blessings.
Regardless the Jeep will be sold early next year (replaced by a company car) and the CTS-V might follow next spring/summer (replaced by ?).

wait like torrey pines out here in la jolla?

• Updated - - -

edit.
also…
CONGRATS

Yep. My bro lives in downtown SD. So I make the weekend trip a couple times a year. Actually saw a 918 in La Jolla when I was brunching at the brockton villa Saturday.

Congrats

this forum is weird in that i dont know you but i care about the things you just posted :slight_smile: congrats on the promotion… and i guess on the engagement thing too :slight_smile:

Congrats. Sounds like life is on a good track.

Livin’ that Level 8 life… Congrats!

Congrats man. Met you once or twice.

Yeah. Felt good to actually see it. I got hired in Dec 1 last year and they said if I performed over the next year there would be opportunities.

Congrats!

Congrats, good luck, and your new position better yield some juicy inside information on Chevy performance developments. :slight_smile: Major life changes, for the good, can really be awesome.

Congrats! :tup:

Congrats!

Weird I was just looking at a sweet GT3 owned by a 75 year old man there.lol Congrats!!!.. on being there.(Great place) :slight_smile:

Sounds like everything’s comin up, Ron!