Hey Guys I got GREAT NEWS!!!

Anyone Wanna take a stab at what it is?:stuck_out_tongue:

you fixed my car and it will be ready for me on monday?

you got married?

getting tottally smashed right now?

you got great news that you want to tell us all?

http://i17.tinypic.com/2sajdrc.jpg
:A As of Sat March 17th:A i officially took myself of the dating scene and made a decision to settle down and get serious about life. You guys are in a way like my second family so i would like to let u know that i am as of today offically engaged to the love of my life Mrs_Nsmo-GTR!:stuck_out_tongue:

awww … congrats :slight_smile:

for some reason, as a wedding scene i have a huge car meet pictured in my mind :smiley:

lol we can fit that in :slight_smile:

congrats man.
i was close with one of my guesses.
“you got married” should of been getting married.

[RIGHT]il soon too be popping the big ? to my wonderful girlfriend.
just waiting for her to finish her school.[/RIGHT]

congrats man!!! thats awsome!!!1:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

double congrats then , my biggest decision right now is finding a place to get my rims powder coated pink for cheap … i tip my hat to u .

Gonein sixty can make you a nice “farewell” (i mean welcome to the group) vid lol

congrats.

U DUMB PRICK! WTF R U THINKING???
you just lost half of everything you own.!!!

hahaha Totally just kidding, Congrats!!! Any dates in Mind, Places…???

lmao!

Congrats

Congrats man

Congratulations!

You know, being married doesn’t give you an excuse to slack off in the future you know?.. :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck to the two of you!

congratulations!!!..now both admins are gunna be crazy busy!

nah…ill always have time for you guys! :slight_smile:

^ awww… so heartwarming lmao

I’m still pretty new here, but tis is always a joyous occasion so congrats. (What does she drive?)

well nothing yet except for driving me crazy…lol but dont worry, she’ll be a nissan girl :slight_smile:

haha, yes, i can make you a tribute video as well … fill it with lovey dovey music and hearts everywhere :wink: awww … just thinking about it gets me all warm and fuzzy inside …