Hey Guys I got GREAT NEWS!!!

congrats man!

awww my bunnie…Hi everyone yes it’s true… he proposed to me…I’m so happy… and everyone is for sure coming… and there is going to be a big car meet… and for the opening when the bride comes in…im going to drift in…oh yaaa… well everyone take care…Yours truly…Mrs_Nsmo-Gtr

man i want a wify like u .

^ LOL

You’re more JDM pro than my gf, and she’s 100% japanese! Congrats to you as well, soontobe mrs_nsmo-gtr.

She’s JDM? oh damnnn…

Awww my peanut!! :slight_smile:
See why i love this girl so much…she’s a chip off the old block :wink: Anyway like my baby said as soon as a date is set, You are all invited! And yes there will be a car meet before the ceremony :slight_smile: As for my sweetie drifting in…ill be in right after her!

hey j u mean out of the dating scene… u wrote like of the dating scene and guess whattttttttttttt here i am hehe congrats hon gl u guys god bless muah…cant wait for ur wedding sounds like heck of fun hehe

man all this mushy lovey dovey trash is sickening… cant yall just have a normal conversation with arguing and kickin and screaming? lol… oh yeah congradulations :smiley:

klutch is also getting engaged to his life partner BRUNO. congrats to jeramy and good luck to klutch. lol

lmao ud love hearing about my relationships then

lol

Alex - … no comment lol… u bastard

Short - haha tell me about it! They call my Dr. Klutch

good to hear, congrats.

although me personally, i don’t plan on thinking about marriage or kids until a minimum of 28 years of age.

damn thats late homie… haha i wanna have kids now… but marraige… hmm thats a lil down the road

WTF why would u make this a sticky? … talk about an abuse of power.

i say this is blasphemy!!!

hehe j/k :smiley:

they should sticky my thread… it has sum devine powers from the aura of the title… Klutch ftmfw

WTF NOT EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEN

my thread needs to be stickyed

YTF EVEN!!! i posess devine chromosomes in me
(yes the ****)

woah, that post was delayed ftmfw