couple of the S duce

one more i did of another side of the buildings

Awesome pics Dan, and absolutely great location!

Love your car. Any interest in shooting with a silverstone?

yup … be happy to … although im sure yours is in much much better condition than mine but ill try my best not to look bad in your shots

lol. I’m the second owner so my car is far from perfect. Your photo skills are miles ahead of mine. I shoot with a cheap Canon pns, still learning basic composition.

I’m free this weekend if weather cooperates. Located in Troy, willing to drive.

shoot me a PM so we dont have a full convo on the thread lol

The last one posted is the best yet!

You’re coming through as a leading photographer on the site, at the very least by volume and trying out new things.

My favorite shoot was still the one that was least edited. My suggestion, as you’ve been showing well recently, is setup better from the start and it will require less editing later, if any to make it look good.

GIGO.

Edit: Remember to watch out for reflections, last shot a nice and clean black car seems to have a white hood, the windshield isn’t too bad.

No rig this time? A rear 1/4 panel facing up rig shot, with small exposure and facing up could make an epic “speeding next to a run down factory” shot, if it was still visible in the picture.

ahhh this wasnt a shoot … i got bored on sunday and took my car out to find new locations … i have big plans for this place as you havent even seen 1/4 of it … the shots were only quick ones as i just wanted to get a look at the location from an editing pov after i got home … and i used 2 or 3 for my own personal pleasure … the car wasnt even washed or cleaned … there are about 100 bugs on it and mud splashes so the car had to be kept very dark in the shots … thanks for the compliments tho! always good to hear from you and the rest of the crew on here!

Np, always pleased to see the new content from the up and coming local photographer.

Good job on the underplaying the dirt behind the wheels :rofl

cant stop looking at 2. I love love love old buildings/factories like that.

btw i just realized this is the ALCO.

Tell me where you want access. I have access in there til november for picture purposes (Schenectady historical Society member. there suppose to be tearing it all down end of this year to early next year for apartment complexes… :rollseyes). Also its free game after 5. you can just drive in there. If a cop comes, just say your taking pics and youll be on your way. theres one SPD cop assigned to that park per shift/ stockade area and i know the 2 from 3pm-11pm that patrol it.)
If you want pics inside the building such as building 332 (the LONG building you drive next to when driving on erie blvd.) Then you need a hard hat. One thing there strict about is safety. (which is no problem, but its a instant loss of my credentials and a fine if i get caught without it.) 332 is half operated by GE still today. so most of it is off limits. sorta… lol

Currently on a application type thing for GE campus. Only thing about that is its good for one week. and any pic taken inside the campus has to be approved by the security guard…or so they say. It shouldnt be a problem since my Grandfather was there accountant for 20 years/uncle was a turbine engineer for his whole life/and old family friend was the president. :lol GE at night with the steam/lights make for great pics. Also there tearing down a building that was an old steam turbine building out back, inside is a 40ton overhead crane etc. makes for AWESOME pics

i will take you up on that offer whenever you can !