Couple pics of my 86 turbo z

I found a couple of pics of my 86. N/A motor, 3 inch turbo back, ACT Race Clutch, Electric fans, intercooler(soon to be plumbed), tt polished rims with inlays painted black, front end painted last fall. 200zr scoop. I think that it will be for sale soon.

flipping clean. wtf is the second picture?

Yes…you should sell it and buy my Z32 :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome :wave:

nice ride very clean :tup:

Welcome!!!

x2

x3

clean,

did you boost the N/A motor? or is the 3" turbo back a typo?

Is it for sale. I thought that it was sold. I have always wanted one of those. My friend wants to buy one. Actually I have a second job interview in buffalo and if I get the job I will seriously consider it.

The second pic is the 200zr hood scoop. They came on the z31s with a SR20 in japan. Old school JDM. Here is a better pic.

Sorry, yes I turboed the N/A motor. The car was auto originally. I bought a parts N/A car to do the 5spd swap and ended up throwing the whole thing in. The compression is 9:1 instead of 7.8:1. The car did a 14.3 at 98 with a 2.4 60ft at 6psi. I wasn’t used to the clutch and it was the first pass of the day. On the second pass I blew part of the head gasket and had to go home. Thats a pretty good improvement because it runs 15.7 stock. The LSD isn’t in yet.

^^ lol why didn’t you just post that picture in the first place?

nice car man very clean.

Holy fucking 80s hotness. I’m in love.

nice car i have an 85 looks very close to your except a different hood