Couple pics of my car

Fuuuuuuuuuu*KKCKASNFAKSFN that is clean man mr.240sx

No, and they didn’t have rotten shock towers either.

I wish I had some pics of the Celi with the old motor. Previous owner must have oil sprayed the car monthly.

Sure, it kept it from rotting out, but everything was covered in an inch thick coat of grime. Then I popped the original motor and gave a nice shiny coat of coolant to everything. Danner refuses to even touch the car. I had it up on Jover’s wrecker and spent $30 in change pressure washing the underside and it’s still filthy! I’ve chipped probably 60lbs of goo off and only recently discovered the engine bay was in fact white from the factory, not black.

Must be nice to work on something and not come out looking like a Mammy singer from the '30s.

You are right man, I despise working on the S13, everythings rusted, and it’s in average condition.
Working on the Kouki is nice, I actually enjoy it. The bolts crack loose with a squeek then spin off by hand. No undercoating or anything.

I’m sure Mike (Spd) knows exactly what I’m talking about.

you need to check your eyes dude cause the shock towers are definately not rotten

No, because they come from the factory with a fuse box cover. :o

what’s with the hate guys?
mr_240sx’s S13 is probably one of the cleanest cars around… I don’t need to tell you that 90% of the S13’s I see driving around are rusted (some more, some less) :slight_smile:

Theo: that’s an awesome looking engine bay :slight_smile:

You better not be referring to me :squintnono:
FYI
http://forums.son240sx.ca/showpost.php?p=215605&postcount=32

They deffinately look like they have been repaired though. Mine looked the same at the seams. Also, what’s the deal with the camber? That is the first thing I noticed.

You need to stop flashing your half-ass car in everyones face.
What does your engine bay have to do with Theo’s car?

sorry,
Andrew.

It’s funny because it’s true.

Bahaha… I missed dumping on people, best part about this forum.
mr240, while your engine bay isn’t dirty, it sure as hell should not be mentioned in the same sentence as Theo’s. And Andrew’s right, you have fancy wheels and flashy paint. To say that you have the nicest S13 around is an insult to many people on this board. The only difference is they don’t brag about them all the time.

and bragging about how your car is the best without ever seeing mine is very pre-mature. Not that I want to brag or anything.

And wow those were your numbers Theo? Did I read that right? Your KA feels so powerful though. What happened?

Someone is always going to have a bigger dick than yours. That’s the best way to put it.

On another note.

:fnf2:

theo your ride is clean no doubt.

I think everyone thinks their car is premature on this board ;). And where is the loveee…ohh where is the love…Even still I wish I had flashy rims and colors… :frowning: and a rollcage that is painted the same color as my car…DAMN SON. Tho bragging isn’t cool, his car is very nice. And myyyy car IS the best on this board. u know why CUZ ITS ALMOST BONE STOCK… My stock KA will kick any of your turbocharged RBs and SRs and all your cars that are makin more HP in once cylinder than my engine is all together…:smiley: Reason for this post? I don’t know please don’t comment on it.

P.S. Does anyone know wtf happen to redline the movie, wasn’t it supposed to come out this friday?

That’s sex on wheels.

i did the same time at the strip, when i went 2 seasons ago on 17’s, im pretty sure if u let it run and had some fresh gas, ud dyno 130-140whp. last time i went to the dyno just for kicks, i ended up going 141hp 140tq

Very nice job with the wiring mr_240sx.