Couple pics of my car

Have you ever seen what a 240 engine bay looked like coming off the line at Nissan?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Theo23/My%20S14/EngineBay2.jpg

I took these pics at Shannonville last season.

And at my parents place that they are now living in.

Nice clean car Theo. Wish I could find me one of those Kouki S14’s.

damn dude that really does look factory fresh…

not as clean as mine tho :stuck_out_tongue:

but you’re lhd I thought?

Good try though…

Agree’d.

Theo, where’s the heat shield in the first pic? [-X

This is why nobody likes to look at a stock one… :slight_smile:

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/plots/theos14_baseline_crop.jpg

oh burn.

you gt2871r havin’ mahfuckah

hahah

:fnf2:

Nice pics Theo. damn your engine bay is cleaner than I thought it was.

damnn…part your fuse cover? I need a plate…

Damn Theo you can eat off that thing, but theres no snail to admire… KA-T ftw!

Snap! that is clean dude. What did you do pressure wash it or something? Share your secrets Theo…my engine bay is a mess and I need to get around to cleaning it sometime soon.

mines cleaner :stuck_out_tongue:

damn it, i wish i had b4 and after pics of my engine bay dan whos ka is that, cuz thats really weak numbers lol…

That is actually my dyno pull. I blame those weak numbers on a combination of things. 5 month old gas being one of them.
I also wonder about cold oil in the dyno, it was just above zero and there was no oil warming process done. I remember Dan telling me about letting the car run on the dyno for a while before pulling to bring the oil to propper operating temps but it was not done.
There are stock KA’s that put out hp numbers in the 130’s range all day long. this cars got full exhaust from the mani back and a k&n, thats all. It also has an auto ecu for speed cut removal. It did a 16 flat on the strip which is average, maybe a bit better than.

Anyways, thanks for the comments guys.

lol

Damn, that dyno sucks. makes me want to go buy camshafts.

Sexy engine bay, BTW. If I wasn’t so lazy I’d clean mine and try to make it look that nice.

the CLEANEST VS my DIRTIEST lol

gonna have to back that up with pics!

You’re missing the heat shield on the exhaust mani :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow Spd… U ever drive that thing… I could… either way im at the officer and the buldge in my pants wont go away thank you both!.

did 180’s look liek this from factory?