Couple races in the S4, mostly losses (in 1080p!)

how many modes does that have

1. Stock (10psi), 93oct(22psi spike holds 19psi), valet (doesn’t go over 4500rpm or 45mph, 0psi boost), 104oct (same boost as 93 with more timing). All maps are conveniently switched using my cruise control stalk.

not gunna lie thats pretty sick:excited

sounds complicated lol

Nah the check engine light will flash once for the first mode twice for the 2nd and so on

o thats pretty cool.

my check engine light use to flash all the time. Custom tune man! LOLLLL

I remb swifts civic used to have a check engine light shift light.

Most neptuned cars do that

all neptuned cars do that unless the tuner turns that function off

First time I rode with swift, hes like check out my sick shift light…

Bouncing off the rev limited slamming 3rd and I was :rofl:rofl:rofl so hard

this actually made me lol

150ish. not happening. cole told me that lane went for a while. and ittt didnt lol.

more like 115 lol, 4th gear only does 120 with b16 trans and it wasnt reved out yet

the lane did go for a while, you guys just cought up really fast lol sorry Seamus

I was almost redline 5th on every race. On a 195 55 15 with b16 gears redline is like 155. Can’t remember what I was that run

si trans ftl gsr trans ftw, my set up rev limit 9200 was 185-190mph. did it when i ran swift and was scary a HELL

Holy shit. The car probably felt like it was about to fall apart :rofl

Surprisingly these cars do well at those speeds. Would not want to hit any thing but they feel stable.

what he said, it was smooth. hitting rev limit in 5th gear at 9200 was deff scary, i only did it 3 times and dont plan on doing it again (well i say that but it will happen again)

was this last sun ?