couple shots with the new wheels

don’t worry about my hate, i get it… i can’t justify buying the real thing either.

i just wanted to be contrary to MPD and point out that he DIDN’T call someone out for a call-outable offense.

legit wheels as in what?
If he had volk stickers on it in a regular color most of you wouldn’t even be able to tell the difference.

XXR and super siq 5Zigen wheels are made in the same plant.
Rotas and the NEW work emotion series are made out of the same materials.

What’s cooler? Having a brand new WRX with rotas, or some POS super siq slammed 240 with the bumpers missing and advans.

BC Racing coilovers are the same as megans, which are the same as D2s which are the same as Buddy clubs which are the same as Apexi’s. But some jackass out there will argue with you for hours about how one is better than the other.

in my opinion it has nothing to do with the way they are built and quality. rep wheels are getting so advanced that they are getting to the point of the real thing as far as quality goes, with any parts. for me and my cars its the gratification of knowing they are a little more rare and like i said legit, the real thing. but in this case i just hate the way rota shows concave and to me looks shitty on the car, thats all. its his car not mine so if he likes it idgaf :tup:

I like it, looks good to me :tup:

Ya. I have a full coilover set up. My wheels are the titanium chrome finish but there were like 7 finishes to pick from lol.

i cant tell the difference between hyper black and the titanium then lol. probably can in real life though. either way it looks great

Thanks man!