couple shots with the new wheels

I finally put the new wheels and suspension on. i had to have my fenders rolled before i did so. BTW swerve did a great job rolling them!
sorry for the shitty cell pics, i did the best job i could dressing them up on ps.

Mother fucker… <3

Damn she looks good, the HDR effect really brings out the body lines. :tup:

That’s hot!

Love the wheels, hate the HDR.

this.

Great wheel choice, they look awesome… I’m a little bit jealous :tup:

Looking good kid :tup:

Looks real good! :tup:

Jelly.

I would paint the center caps… looks good.

like the photos, hate pour-casted, cracktastic, knock-off wheels

Lol. There’s not so much knock offs. Half the people on here run Rotas. And I wasn’t feeling spending the ±5000 dollars on te37’s. The 2000 i spent for the Rotas/tires were enough. I guess if one of them crack I’ll agree but I don’t forsee that happening. There wheels on a 30k dollar car man. If I had a brand new m3 maybe I would splurged but for my Japanese econobox I don’t really see the need. :slight_smile:

I love it but since we are on a forum I figure i’ll toss some misguided hatred your way.

1. HDR photos SUCK
  2. Rotas SUCK
  3. It’s not an STI, you SUCK
  4. STI wing on a WRX, you SUCK
  5. Grave driveway, you poor asshole. You SUCK
  6. I love it.

lol @ the rota hate. They are fine. A bit heavy, but fine. I’ve never broken one and I’ve probably put more abuse on them than most people other than hitting curbs.

Well the 18x9.5 te37 is 19.3 lbs which is awesome. The 18x9.5 Grid is 22.8 lbs which is less awesome but still pretty light.

And yes. Gravel driveway does suck. But it will be paved as soon as the addition is up. Hopefully by October.

Meh would rather see them on an accord

Do you have after market suspension? It sits nice.

i think the best colors for the rotas are the hyper silver and matte bronze(dont remember the official name)

this. wish there were some legit wheels on it because it seems to be sitting realllll nice, just feel the rotas dont fit the car. to each his own though