NY: 17X8 +35 Rota Boost 5x114.3

sold

Bump. Trying to buy new wheels soon . I don’t want these to lay around

Rota’s…? As in:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_NRSDCBt4i-U/Sb5GPOeq9dI/AAAAAAAACfY/vqjIplCfuJ4/Rota%20wheels.jpg

Not sure if these particular wheels fall into that category but as a general topic I have heard; Rota = bad things

Agree/disagree?

I would hate someone to buy these not knowing they could be bad…try to track the car…and get hurt. :frowning:

I think at this point everyone knows about Rotas or any other knock off wheel company. But remember these are $500 cheap ass wheels. They are heavy and not meant to be track stars.

Yeah if you sideswipe a curb at 100 they are going to crack. Is that good or bad? Good if you’d rather have just the wheel crack and spend 150$ on a new wheel.
My friend did the same with his rpf1s . Not only was the wheel destroyed and had to be replaced but almost all of the suspension compents did too because the wheel didn’t break and the car absorbed the hit. Im sure it’s safer to bend a wheel not break as driving.
That is also a very small percentage that happens to. Rotas have been around for a very long time. I don’t know anyone personally who has had a wheel blow apart. My friend had bad luck with VWs, I do not tell everyone who wants a vw that they suck.
STM and all of their shop cars run a set of Rota Slipstreams with slicks

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

A lot of people, even on here, that track their cars post looking for the cheapest wheels they can find … not meant for and being used for are different. I wouldn’t know these are not ideal for track use. That St00k looks awesome and I want to be awesome so I would buy them too.

INB4IBOUGHTDEEBOSRIMSDIDSIQQQQBURNOUTBUTSNAPPEDTHEHUBWTF!!!@!!..see what i’m saying?

^ This is why I asked. I didn’t know.

Carry on.

Wheels see much more abuse on a street than a track.

They arent the best wheels, they weigh about 18.5lbs each. However for the money they are pretty nice and decent looking. Theyre a knockoff of the advan.rgii . They also have a bit of concavity to them

Ive had a set of slipstreams, p45r’s and this set. I would keep these but im looking to run a bit wider of a wheel

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Rotas have been around forever. We’ve all heard the stories of them cracking and failing online but it isn’t clear if the reasons the wheels failed were because of faulty manufacturing or some kind of error by the owner. It is the internetz after all. I know lots of people who have ran them with zero issues including myself. Glws

Ive had about 4 different sets of rotas and never had an issue with them. GLWS Hendy!

Anyone?!?!

bump…

Free Bump.

Trying to save face. These wheels are nice looking and would make a great car look even better…

Seller seems like a nice guy.

GLWS.

Wish these were 5x100 :frowning:

SOMEONE BUY THESE WTF

If you have these in the spring I will buy them.

Great looking wheels, free bump.

Bump for some faggot in puerto rico “buying” them on ebay and never sending me money

That hoochy chooch fuck! Glws buddy