Shower Valve

First off, what are you talking about? I asked you a question if your wheels were part of that Rota = Bad rap they seemed to have. Not once did I say anything bad about them and I certainly didn’t say your wheels were bad either. Here is my post if you want to read that again:

I realize a lot of people come in here and slam others for their ideas but I generally consider that a trend. Meaning, some person is an asshole 24/7 and never lets up. Similar to LZ and J and J.

Good information. That is what I was curious about. Not sure where the Rota Thread fell into play. I never once said “Pex is bad” and I never told 1QIKZ “he done fucked up using dat stuff.” He is a professional contractor. If he is choosing to use it even with the pletora of stuff floating around about it being bad I wanted to know why.

Similarly, if someone tells you that shouldn’t do something, say Fuck “that” bitch because shes got herp but then you see your best buddy chasing after that…wouldn’t you say “Hey, stay away from that.” Unless you knew someone that fucked her and lived; or else you did and your dick didn’t fall off, I doubt you would let it happen.

If you feel some angst from your wheel thread then I apologize for giving you/anyone else the wrong idea. Can we be friends now?

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Makes sense. Any feeling on Shark fittings when splicing into hardlines?